Episode 3

I went to class and saw Jimin sitting alone daydreaming. I went to sit and take out my books. Suddenly a woman came in and started speaking.
"Good afternoon everyone. Your teacher Miss Lee couldn't come today so you have all the 3 remaining periods free. Do a personal work and don't disturbs other classes." The woman said and sat down on the chair. She started doing her own work and all the students were talking. Woww how can people be so respectful and talk so softly without making noise. Please note the sarcasm. Suddenly I heard something that caught my attention.
"Hey!! You saw the nerd sitting and talking with BTS. How dare she take our oppas. She such a bitch." One girl said.
"Yeah just an attention seeker." The other replied.
I could sense the person beside me glaring at me. I gulped hard. Oh shit. Now he will know that I am friends with rest of BTS. I looked at him and he was sending invisible daggers to me with his eyes. I'm fucked up. I raised my hand up to get the teacher's attention. She looked at me and lifted her head.
"Can I go to the restroom please??" I asked.
"Yeah..." she said and got back to work.
I looked to my side before standing up and heading to the restroom. I really wanted to wash my face but the makeup will go off if I do so. I just stood there looking at the mirror. I still can't believe Jimin's back story. I feel sorry for him. I washed my hands and headed out. As soon as I headed out, I was pushed back inside by someone. It was Jimin. Oh fuck!! What do I do.
"You know this is girl's bathroom..right?" I asked.
"Don't act innocent. What did BTS talk to you about. I'm sure you must have acted as if you are a poor innocent girl. You should be an actor. You act so innocent. How did you get my hyungs and the dongsaeng's attention...huh??" He asked.
"We were just casually talking. Mind your own business." I said.
He pushed me against the wall and pinned my hands. He put his body against me to close the air gap between us. Our nose were touching. I could feel his breathe against my lips.
"I am warning you.. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!" He yelled at me.
"What will you do if I don't to huh??" I said confident.
"You won't believe what I can do to you. So just do what I said otherwise you will regret." He said gritting his teeth.
"And this is the last time I'm telling you that I won't!!!" I yelled at him.
"You little piece of shit!!" He said about to slap me but I punched his stomach and kicked him in a place where he is very sensitive. Yahh!!! I am talking about his ankle, you perverted people. He groaned in pain and I walked to the door. But I was stopped by a foot suddenly infront of me. He missed me. I didn't fall as I stood in place before I could fall. I looked at him and smirked.
But he came closer and yanked me back against the wall making my head hit it hard. I held my head due to pain. I glared at him and our face were inches away. He caressed my cheeks with his hand and his other hand grabbed my other. I tried moving but couldn't. He twisted my other hand making me turn my back to him and he leaned against me while I could feel the cold surface of the wall against my face. He pulled my hair from behind making me face the ceiling. He came close to my ear and whispered.
"How dare you kick and punch me. The little kitten is acting way too brave. You better remember your place bitch... don't you ever try to do that again." He said.
"Huh... Listen to me carefully asshole. I am not your slave. You better get that in your mind. I........ WON'T......LISTEN....TO....YOU." I said every word clearly.
He scoffed and said.
"Just wait you little bitch.. I will not leave you at peace." He walked out. I stayed there for a few minutes when suddenly a group of girls entered the bathroom. I didn't care and was about to walk out but was yanked back. What the fuck is happening today?? Why is everyone stopping me to leave this place??. I don't think I will be able to leave this bathroom today. So much drama in this worl---I mean school.
"Who do you think you are..huh!??!" A girl said.
"Uhm I think I am Y/n." I said acting confused by her question.
"Don't act innocent!! why are you stealing our oppas?!" She yelled.
"Do I look like a thief to steal them?" I asked acting again innocent.
"I will not leave you!! I will kill you!!" One of the girl said.
"Who told you to leave? You can stay I don't have any problem? Are you a murderer to kill me?" I am literally laughing internally.
"Stop this nonsense otherwise I will make you regret it." Another one spoke. I can tell they are pissed off
"Uhmm are you a judge who will sentence me a lifetime imprisonment to make me regret?" I love their reaction.
"Shut up bitch!!" She said and slapped me. Her minions grabbed both of my hands to keep me in place while she was slapping me and kicking me. I could feel blood in the corner of my mouth. My glasses fell down and my I think maybe my stomach is bruised and my cheeks are red. I started laughing and they looked at me surprised. The two beside me started whispering to each other.
"Is she crazy??"
"Idk!!"
They said and released me about to go out but I yanked both of them back.
"No no. Not so fast." I said
"Grab her girls!!!" The girl said.
They tried to grab me again but I knocked both of them down.
"The angel in me was killed by the evil. Now I returned as a devil." I said as I started approaching the other girl. I slapped her again and again until her face was bruised.
"Don't you dare mess with me. This is my last warning!! I don't want to see your face again, you got that??!?" I said, she nodded while holding her cheeks. I finally got out of the bathroom. I went to class.
"You took a long time in the restroom miss." The teacher said without looking at me.
"Did----" she finally looked at me and said.
"Omo!! What happened to you?!?" She asked worried as everyone gasps when the looked at me.
"Nothing. I just fell while going so it took me awhile." I said.
"Okay if you say so. But if something happened you can tell me."
"Yes teacher. Can I go to my place now?" I asked politely
"But won't you go to the sick room. You seem to be hurt a lot." She asked.
"No.. I am fine. Thank you." I smiled.
She just nodded and I went back to me seat.
As I sat down. I held my stomach as it hurts a little bit from the punching.
"what really happened to you?" Jimin asked. Oh my fucking god. Did he really ask that. Is he worried. No....
"Nothing.." I said.
"You know that even the teacher doesn't believe what you said so don't try it with me." He said.
"I am telli-----" I was cut off
"No you are not. I can clearly see your cheeks red and you are holding your stomach meaning you are hurt there." He said.
"No I am not." I said.
Suddenly he pulled me close to him and lifted my blouse a little.
"What the fuck are you doing!??!" I whisper yell.
"Look!! Your stomache is bruised. Now you can't lie to me." He said as he placed his hands on the bruised. I flinched as I felt pain.
"If you don't want me to press hard then tell me what hapoened after I left." He said. Is he worried?? I shrugged it off
"Your little minions told me to stay away from you guys.. so when I talked back they did this. But they will come in a minute holding their cheeks and backs." I said.
At that very moment they entered just the way I described. Jimin widened his eyes and looked at me. His hand was still on my stomach and I was feeling uncomfortable. I cleared my throat to get his attention and he looked at me and looked at his hands. Oh shit!! He is smirking!! Why??! His hands suddenly started roaming around my waist and got higher and higher. I was breathing heavily and got butterflies. Before he could go further I kicked him. He removed his hands immediately.
"I told you not to do that again!!!" He was groaning in pain.
"Thats what you get for putting your hands on me!" I said and stuck my tongue out. I started reading a book like a total nerd.