Depressing thoughts

Start from the beginning

She didn't see him as the blue and ugly monster everyone thought he was. She thought he was beautiful. She touched him in ways, in his blue form, that nobody ever had. She called him beautiful. He looked into her eyes when she called him beautiful, looking for any sign of lie. But there was nothing. No lie, no disgust, just love, adoration, and truth. She loved him the way he was. And this is what he does to her? Accuse the very woman he loved? The woman that was made for him? He truly was a monster.

He broke her, he broke her heart, he broke her love and trust.

He loved her more then anything. He would've gave up anything for her. Just like she did for him. She gave him her trust, her love and her innocence. She trusted him enough to make love to her. And this is what she gets after trusting him?

He truly was the monster everyone knew him to be.

He broke her.

He broke the woman he loved.

And for what?

Something that didn't even exist.

Where was his trust?

Where was his loyal?

When she was loyal to him.

Where was his love?

Where was his comfort?

Where was he?

Why did he do what he did?

Didn't he love her enough to trust her to be faithful?

He thought he did.

Before those horrid thoughts and feelings hit him all at once.

And you know what he got in the end?

A broken heart.

Broken trust.

Pain.

And a broken soulmate.

All of those was his fault.

He had no one but himself to blame.

And that's what he did. He blamed himself.

Thor (he might be confused, but he knew what he did was bad)

His lady Chloe.

His princess.

His soulmate.

His everything.

He knew humans on earth sometimes did horrible things to people they loved.

Hurt them.

Yell at them.

And cheat on them.

But once he heard rumors of his lady Chloe cheating and having a affair. Well he didn't know what to think. He was confused. He knew his lady Chloe loved them, him, but humans do horrible things to people they loved. Even though she loved him, would she actually cheat?

He didn't want to believe it. But something new was happening to him. He was feeling scared. He felt depressed. He felt like he was getting trust issues, especially when she wasn't around as much for the past few weeks.