'...tangled affair ...the reason for my everything'

"Babe.."

Johnny's standing behind Timmy, who's gazing at the horizon through the glass window, hugging him around his waist and kissing the top edge of his bare shoulder.

"...hmm?"

Timmy, entwining their hands together, turn a bit to glance at Johnny.

"U're amazing back there.."

Johnny kiss his lovers temple, and follows series of kisses down the jawline and suckles his earlobe.

"...hmm ...back there? ...where? ...in bed?"

Timmy moans from the suckling sensation.

Johnny laughed quitely. "Bed? Really?"

Timmy pouts.

"U're sulking? Seriously?" Johnny teases.

Timmy rolls his eyes.

"Just kiddin', U silly Babe." Johnny's  back hug tightens a little, leans and inhales his lovers scent. 

"Your birthday concert was a blast. U were amazing out there. That's what I mean." Johnny licks and sucks Timmy's neck.

Timmy turn to face Johnny. Arms encircled Johnny's neck. Licks and pecks his lips.

"Did I made U proud, Yu?"

Johnny wrap his arms around Timmy's waist again, hand stroking lightly at his back.

"U're always making me so proud, Babe." Then kiss Timmy's head and hugs him tight.

  "Well, its my best way of saying Thank You for everyone," Timmy hugs Johnny back, rest his head on Johnny's chest, "...and my very special way of saying I Love You for Yu."

Johnny's speechless for a moment. Though he was not with Timmy on that special day, he sees to it that he watched the live streaming and be able to witnessed his lovers successful concert. A friend of them proposed a marriage to his girlfriend during the event too. Making the concert blasted the social medias. He's more than happy for his Timmy.

Timmy looks up and kiss Johnny's chin. "Yu Babe, aside from my family and fans, U're all of my reason for my everything."

Johnny cupped Timmy's face in his hands, slowly but passionately kiss him, savoring his pout lips for a while and a gentle "I love U more" whisper. 

 "U're all of my reasons too." Stronger kisses follows immediately.

>senti_jhie11072019