'...tangled affair ...never goodbye'

an excerpt*

...an excerpt*

'a covenant with my love'

today, my love

a covenant was made

a dream has finally come true

a dream to be to be together with U

love is the path that made our hearts meet

love is the reason why I feel for U

and on this day may heart reveals

that it's your name my love 

that is kept in here

So this covenant we shall make

to remind us of the love we'll share

even though we hear others say

that this love is not meant to be

remember that my heart will always feel

it's U I love and no one else

on this day

my heart I will give

to a dear person... U

pledge to me to be ever faithful

pledge to me to ever be dear

vow never to be dishonest

that U'll always be here

and these vows shall stay

for U are now a part of me

a part of me I'll treasure

as long as I live

A/N:  *credit to the person who wrote this poetry 

          ...as I was sorting my old stuffs, I found this piece of paper with the poem above, written in a purple ink. I just could not recall who wrote the said poem. I just felt nostalgic 'coz I just remembered that I fell in love with those words so I wrote it in a piece of paper and insert it a book. I told myself then, that It'll be my wedding vow. But it never was. Well, I guess t'was not meant for me.

          ...it's been a while since my last update and I think this one is the final one. I just felt this one is fitted for the last chapter. Thinking of a happy ending for my YuZhou babes. I just want to feel that they ended up together and bear it deep in my heart. YuZhou was my BL first love, and I'm on my 40's already when I fell in love with them, jeez!  

          ...I don't know what shall I feel knowing that our dear kitten ZZ got married already, and honestly am torn between being a heartbroken YuZhou fan mama and being a happy fan mama for ZZ babe. Well, I guess everyone  was in shocked too. But, we can't ever hold their hearts, just give our hearts to them instead, be happy for their chosen paths, love the people they love and support them in the best ways we can. That's how a true fan should be. Let's pray that Yu will soon find his "the one" too.

       ...and XIE XIE so much to those who stayed with me, bear with me and took time to read, commented and voted on this  tangled affair of mine with YuZhou. I owe U a lot babes. U inspired me, and pushed me to go on my writings. I wished I entertained U well. WOAINI :)

...stay safe everyone and God speed! 

never goodbye, 

senti_jhie 03202022