'...tangled affair ...kisses and cuddles'

On one YuZhou fine day...

"...move over, babe." Johnny poke Timmy's side tryin' to take a space to sit on their love seat.

"Nope." Timmy didn't budge.

"....." Johnny raise his brow. Throw Timmy with a questioning look.

Timmy cross his arms on his chest, pursing his lips.

"Why haven't U kissed me yet?" Timmy's pouting hard. (oh! ZZ!)

Johnny chuckles. Shakes his head and pecks Timmy's temple. "U're cute even when U make that face."

Timmy rolls his eyes, "stop calling me cute!" pulling a face harder(jeezez!), "and that was not even a kiss, U moron!"

Johnny squat down in front of Timmy, hands caresses Timmy's thigh. "Babe, U know very well that if I start kissing U, I won't stop kissing U 'till U know very well where our kissing will end up, right?"

Timmy glares at his big fool. "U don't want me anymore?"

Johnny holds Timmy's hands, "what?... no... it's not that!"

"Then what?" Timmy's sulking already.

Johnny kneels in between Timmy's legs, arms encircles around his babe and pecks his lips. "...let's say I want to spend our day laid back and relax ...like cuddles ...U know ...and the likes."

Timmy remains silent, glancing at Johnny's lips.

"...then maybe ...set our moods ...and eventually ...U know." Johnny smirks and winks at Timmy, working on to lighten Timmy's mood.

"I was just asking for a kiss, Yu." Timmy's face soften.

"A kiss to start our day being together again." Timmy caress Johnny's cheeks with his thumbs.

"A kiss to tell me that U're here with me."

"A kiss to remind me that U're still here."

"A kiss to ease out everything..."

Johnny cuts Timmy's words by pulling him closer and kiss him gently yet full of love.

"...so ...shall we start our free day, already?" Johnny stands up and gestures his hands to take Timmy's hands.

"Carry me." Timmy puppy eyes mode on.

"...oh God, babe ...U're such a baby." Johnny pulls Timmy up. Timmy hops and wrap his legs around Johnny's waist and encircles his arms around Johnny's neck.

"Why am I always the one carrying U?" Johnny walks through the bedroom, cradling Timmy.

"Just because." Timmy rest his head at Johnny's shoulder, hugging his man tighter.

After taking a bath together..

"Yu. Cuddle. Me. Now." Timmy gestures his open arms with his eyes fixated at Johnny's.

Johnny all smiles, reach Timmy for a hug, taps his butt cheeks twice before carrying him to bed ...in bridal style.

Timmy touches their noses together, rains some kisses on Johnny's nose and lips and snuggles with him as they lay together in bed.

Cuddling in blanket fort, Johnny' s running his fingertips, giving Timmy some light back scratches down his spine. Planting some forehead, cheeks and neck kisses to his dear baby, every now and then. 

They hold each other in silence for a quite some time. Taking the pleasure of spending this precious time of being together. Keeping their minds off from everything except themselves.

Nestling closer to his big fool, Timmy feels at ease knowing Johnny got him feeling secured and guarded.

"Yu, care to hum me a song?" Timmy said softly, rubbing Johnny's shoulder gently.

"Babe, may I remind U that U're the singer here?" Johnny smile and lean down to kiss Timmy's lips.

"I love your voice," Timmy breathed through their kiss, "it's my lullaby."

Nuzzling comfortably together, Johnny start to croon *Jay Chou's Simple Love*, while one hand softly playing with Timmy's hair and the other hand is caressing Timmy's lower back.

This is the intimacy they crave for whenever they are apart.

And these are the things they are longing and look forward for each other every time;

To be touched.

To looked at and admired.

To smile at and laugh with.

To feel safe and content with.

And its not always about sex.

 And by the way, "making love" is what they call it, not sex.

"Babe, I think I love U." Johnny sighed into Timmy's ear.

"U think?" Timmy glance at Johnny, smugly smiling, "I've loved U for years and U still think U love me?"

"...I think I love U so much, I couldn't imagine life would be like without U." Poet Johnny makes Timmy's heart giddy.

"Its weird that was a damn total turn on, Yu." Timmy smirks. "Would U warm me up now?"

"...always my pleasure., Babe" 

And they indulged into slow and deep kisses.

And eventually...

Let them be..

senti_jhie230120

A/N: *YuZhou fave song, and Timmy's version rocks!