'...tangled affair ...am sorry, can't help it"

"...baobei"

The word he heard from the deep hushed voice of a person he was longing for a longtime now, as he pressed the answer button of his fone.

And Zhou was speechless, eyes began to water and his sobs emits on the other side of the line.

"...Zhou ..baby"

Zhou's grip on his fone tightened. His other hand lifted to cover his mouth, just to suppressed his whimper sound as he cry.

"...Zhou, hush baby."

"...am sorry ...I ...I didn't mean to make U cry."

"...but ...I can't help it ...I can't"

"...I can't stop "

"...I can't stop loving U, Zhou."

Zhou sobs but can't say anything.

"...just ...just let me please"

"...just let me see U ...even in distance"

"...I won't bother U "

"...I ...ugh! ...I'll be around U without U knowing."

Zhou's sobs subsided a little, still listening in silence.

He's standing by the window, staring blankly at the dark sky.

"...Zhou"

"...I miss U"

"...so much ...that everything I see and feel is blue and I can do nothing but hankers for your existence."

"...but as I promised U ...am standing on my place"

"...though it's killing me ...and ...but ...ahmm I"

"...I ..just keep telling myself, to wait ...wait ...'till U'll be here"

"...when U feel the need of wanting me ..again"

"...but for now ...just ...I just want to hug U in my sight and kiss U in my thoughts"

"...it ease me up somehow"

"...Zhou, wo ...ai ...ni"

*Silence*

Breaking the silence between them, Zhou chuckles and then sighs. Still gripping the fone a bit tight.

One hand on his waist, shaking his head left and right, and then looked up in the ceiling.

Sighs again and again.

Until..

"...Yu"

sighs

"...will U cross the line already, and ...ugh! ...let's stop this fucking longing?"

...tiit ...tiit ...tiit

A/N: ...and the line went off and yah all know what JingYu will do next right? right!

...I miss U babes :) I miss YuZhou and I miss writing. Keep safe everyone and God speed!

Xie Xie!

inspiration: ...tangled affair ...longing

senti_jhie110922