F i f t y- T h r e e

Recap!

Only if he knew.

We were at Texas Roadhouse, getting our plates of food. 

"Thank you." I say to the waiter, watching him walk away

Dre shifted his eyes at me, I knew he had something to say. I did too. 

"Are you being honest with me Eric?" He asked as he observed my body language 

I stayed quiet for a few seconds, piecing my words together. 

"Yeah I am Dre, positive." I lied through my teeth as I began eating 

I wanted to eat my meal then tell him what's the deal. 

I felt Dre staring at me while I ate. I tried my best to not my eye contact with him. He silently sighs, shaking his head. 

I slowly lift up my head saying, "I can't see us as a thing Dre." I finally say

"Why did you lie the first time?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I didn't want to hurt you. It's been months since we haven't seen each other. Not only that, I can not trust you. You hurt me too badly for us to have a thing." I silently sigh, crossing my arms

The look on Dre's face slowly changed into an expression of concern and understanding. I have never not wanted to be at a place so badly.

"You think this will never work out? At all? Never?" Tears swell in Dre's eyes

"Dre please don't make this harder than it has to be." I sternly say as my eyes crossed over to his other facial features

"You didn't answer my question. You think this will never work out?"

"I don't know. I can not see it happening anytime soon. Please don't beg it will not do any good for the both of us."

 Dre pulls me towards himself aggressively, pressing his arm hard into my side. I let out a small ouch because how unexpected it was. I was not sure what was going to happen next.

"I see you are choosing the hard way when it comes to settling things." He whispers in my ear as his arm only squeezes onto my side with more pressure, I held in my cry desperately

"Nigga what? I told you this is not meant to be. Let's be honest we wasted each other time already." I tried my best to get away from me but he had his best hold on me

"Nah, you are mines. If I can't have you, nobody will."

This was the most toxic line I heard too many men say and I wanted to roll my eyes.

I sighed loudly, rolling my eyes, pushing him aggressively to the side. Dre almost fell on the ground. I busted out laughing as I got quickly up from the table. I tried running fast as I could until I felt my arm getting caught. Come to find out Dre snatched my arm, almost breaking my forearm. I screeched as I gave him a uppercut, using my fists applying pressure to his face.

Only for him to apply more pressure. I tried my best to dodge his punches, but I only got weaker. Crowds of people in the restaurant was crowding us, recording us and all. He grabbed me by my hair, dragging me out the restaurant as I cried and cried. Everyone was laughing at me. The whole town was laughing at me.

Thanks for reading!
Please don't forget to vote!
Yes, another update that has came in years to come! I know these updates are real slow, but I have not been writing that much for this story.