T w e n t y t h r e e

Dre's POV

I couldn't just leave like this. I walked toward the recording studio again. I knocked on the door with confidence. I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I get a little bit scared that I was going to get a punch in my face. The door finally opens, and it was Eric. Eric's eyes were filled with gloominess and loneliness. I wanted to hug him so bad right now. 

"Um...hey." Eric said as he bit his bottom lip looking the other way 

"Hey, whassup?" I say as I rub on my chin

"Nothing much. What you doing here? I thought Death Row was better for you than this shit called N.W.A." Eric says as he crosses his arms 

"Look, Suge kicked me out."

"This early? What the hell have you done?"

"Well, I fucked his daughter. I ain't got no feelings for the bitch though. Suge got mad real quick when he found out. The paparazzi was around my house and shit." I shook my head

Eric walks out closing the door behind him. Tears were swimming in his eyes. I knew deep down inside he was hurt. All the things I've done to him, said to him, everything. I feel so damn bad. I don't want to keep carrying this barrier between us. I want us to be what we use to be, best friends.

"Dre...I don't know." Eric said as I saw a tear fall down to the ground

I put my hand on Eric's chin holding his head up. His eyes were gazing into mines. Lord have mercy, his eyes were glistening. His pain was not going to go away. Anger was building up inside him. He didn't have to tell me, his gestures explained it all. I feel like an idiot. I clinch onto his chin boring my eyes into him. Tears were streaming down Eric's cheeks. My bare hand rubbed on his thighs. I smash Eric's face into mines. Lord have mercy on my soul. I didn't regret kissing that nigga on the lips. It needed to be done. Surprisingly he didn't hold back either. I was desiring his lips. Actually, I was desiring his whole body. I never told anyone this, but I've been wanting Eric all to myself for a long ass time. I'm talking about back when we were kids. He never knew none of this. I felt like this kiss made us closer.

We broke apart. Eric's eyes get filled up with tears again. We held hands together. Our eyes spoke to each other. We were so speechless no words were coming out of our mouths. Eric's hands were trembling so much.

"You fucking with my emotions." I told Eric as seriousness was in my voice

"H...How?" Eric stuttered

"You just are." Dre shook his head

Eric takes a long pause thinking of his words. He looked at me as if he wanted to kill me. I don't blame him if he punched me in the face.

"Come on Dre. Even though I hate you. I still love you. I love you. I'm passive aggressive." Eric said as he couldn't even look me in the face.

"Sorry. Fuck!" I said as I punched the brick wall. "Come here." I commanded Eric 

Eric came to me closer looking up at me. "I like when we hold hands. See, I get jealous." I said not wanting to admit it, but I did.

"Look." I said as I pushed Eric against the brick wall with me abnormally close to him

I had to bore into his eyes one more time. It felt like going back into the good ole days. Each tear that ran down his cheek fucked it all up. I fucked up badly...

"I wanna strangle you, until you stop breathing. Spend the rest of my life, looking for air. So you can breathe, or we can die together. You and me." I said as my eyes made contact with his beautiful set of eyes 

Eric trembled each word I spoke. He nodded his head as he understood what I was saying.

"Fuck...I'm in love." I finally say as I stop beating around the bush 

Eric was speechless.

"I...I can't." Eric said as he shook his head hesitating the words I was saying 

"I love you Eric. You might not believe me. but that's why I've been acting how I been acting."

"Dre, I love someone else!" Eric said to me as he ran back inside the recording studio

He slammed the door. Tears were streaming down his hot cheeks. I knew the person he loved, Aaliyah.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breathe 

A smirk appears on my face. I know what exactly what to do...

Don't Forget To Vote >.<

Dude I literally started crying when Eric and Dre had their little time together. Am I the only one? 0.0 I think I am...

Thanks for reading :D

. .  . . . . . . .