T w e n t y

Dre's POV

*Time Skip*

My eyes open. I look around the place seeing nothing, but darkness. My head was hurting really bad, it was killing me.

"Hello?!" I exclaim wanting an answer 

The lights turn on...I see Suge standing across of me. I look down seeing I was tied up to a chair. Krupt, Snoop, and Pac were beside Suge. I glance over seeing Michelle tied up as well in a chair. 

"Mm. You finally woke up." Suge says as a smile appeared on his face 

"Obviously. Why the fuck am I here?" I say as I try untying the ropes

Suge slaps me across my face. "Don't even try to."

Michelle looks over at me with a terrifying look on her face. I tried not making any facial expressions. Suge was over there with his arms crossed. He looked very upset. 

"Dude please let me go!" I yelled 

"Shut the fuck up!" Suge yells

*Itty Bitty Time Skip*

Krupt and Pac unties Michelle standing her up. I look all over the place not trying to cry. Something caught my eye...

A camera was looking dead at me. 

"Whassup with the camera?!" I asked as I rocked in my chair the best I could 

"Don't worry." Suge smirks 

I look back at Michelle. Krupt and Pac was admiring her body. Pac started unclothing her as he made intense eye contact.

"No! No! Leave her the fuck alone!" I yelled at Pac as I got angry 

"Fuck you!" Pac yelled back as he continued unclothing Michelle

"I'm going to relax. Boys, you know what to do." Suge says as he leaves 

Michelle was exposing her whole body nude. Krupt's bare hand rubbed down her back down to her ass. Pac squeezed on Michelle's breasts as drool was coming out of his mouth. I tried untying myself. My fingers hurt so damn much. I hated seeing Michelle like this. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. There was nothing she could do. All she could do was take it in. It was very uncomfortable seeing Krupt and Pac doing this. 

"AH!" Michelle yells as Pac slaps her in the face

She fell to the ground moaning in pain.

"Yeah moan bitch! You gone be moaning when I put this dick in you bitch!" Pac yelled at Michelle 

"No please! No please!" Michelle screamed as she punched Pac in the chest numerous times 

Pac unbuckled his baggy trousers as Michelle was still on the ground moaning in pain.

"No! Stop!" She yelled as she kicked, screamed, bite. You name it...

Pac was exposing his shaft to Michelle. Michelle's eyes widen as she backed up from his shaft.

"STOP!" Michelle said as Pac nibbled on her neck

His hands rubbed on her inner thighs. Building up her climax. Michelle stopped yelling for once. Pac took her hand forcing her to stroke his shaft. She exactly did that.

He positioned his long, thick shaft to her pussy. Not gonna lie, this was like watching porn. Krupt and Snoop slapped me every time I tried closing my eyes...

Pac slipped his manhood inside Michelle's tight walls. Michelle arched her back, curling her toes. Michelle's and was clinched to Pac's chin. Michelle already started squirting as their bodies were clapping. Sex was filled in the atmosphere. I felt sweat dropping down my nose. It felt like there was no air condition in the room.

"Yes bitch." Pac groaned as he felt inside of Michelle 

I shook my head with tears streaming down my cheeks. I didn't want to see this shit. I stayed quiet the whole time. If I didn't fuck her...I wouldn't be in this situation

Don't Forget To Vote

I'm updating later on today...<3 

Thanks for reading :D