S i x t e e n

Dre's POV's

Dre's residence(home)

*Time Skip*

I was sitting on the couch with the fangirls gathered all around me. One of them were stroking my shaft through my trousers. My hands were filled. I had one hand with a blunt I was smoking, the other hand was on a bitch's breast. Smoke was filled in the atmosphere.

"What's your name babygirl?" I ask the pretty girl that was left out 

"Um...My name is Michelle." She clearly says as she looked down 

I heard her name from somewhere...

"Come here." I said as I hand motioned her to come to me

Michelle got up from the floor sitting next to me on the couch. I pass her the blunt as I make eye contact with her. I rubbed on her thigh as she took a blow at the blunt. The other fangirls were sitting on the floor as they massaged their clits through their underwear. My bare continued to rub on Michelle's inner thighs. My other hand started caressing her breasts. I got closer to her whispering naughty things in her ear.

*Itty Bitty Time Skip*

I get up from the couch. I take my bare hand out wanting Michelle to come with me. Michelle gets up from couch taking my hand. The other fangirls looked at the both of us in awe.

I picked her up carrying her to the bedroom.

*Itty Bitty Time Skip*

We're both in the bedroom. I throw her on the bed roughly. Michelle was chewing on her bottom lip as she gazed into my eyes. I got on the bed with her. I slowly took off her clothes as I was caressing her body parts. I threw her clothes across the room. She was exposing her nudity to me. Michelle sees a bulge through my trousers. She takes her fingers unzipping my trousers. Only thing revealing right now was my boxers. She stroked my shaft through my revealing boxers. I tilt my head back enjoying this good stroke I was getting. I squeezed on one of her ass cheeks as she was giving me this stroke.

....

Michelle slowly pulled down my boxers. Exposing my thick shaft. My boxers fell down to my ankles. I heard Michelle moan as she saw the length of my shaft. Her hand was stimulating her clit as her mouth got closer to the head of my shaft. She put her mouth of the head of my shaft.

"Mm." I groaned as I looked down at her

"You like this Dr. Dre?" Michelle said as she slobbered on the head of my shaft 

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head. I was thinking this girl was trying to posses me or some shit. The tip of her fingers started tickling my ball sack. Holy shit I knew I was going come anytime soon...

Her mouth started deep throating my shaft. Saliva was getting on her nipples. This got my shaft harder. I gripped onto her head shoving her mouth farther on my shaft.

I finally came in her mouth...

Cum was dripping down her chin. Her nipples was getting covered my cum. This shit was arousing as fuck.

*Time Skip*

My shaft was inside Michelle's walls. Her eyes were fill with lust.

"Dre please give me mercy!" Michelle exclaimed as her walls were throbbing from my thick shaft 

Michelle started massing her clit as my shaft was hitting her G-Spot. 

*Time Skip*

I fell on the bed with Michelle beside me.

"Woo!" I say with a huge sigh 

"Mm, that was great."  Michelle said as she played with her breasts

"Yes it was babygirl." I said as I was finger combing her hair 

"I love your cock." She says as she held in her lips 

I pecked Michelle on the lips saying,"And, I love your pussy."

"Mm. We should have a little sex party with the fangirls downstairs. I know their pussies are already wet." Michelle says as she lightly rubs on her swollen clit 

"Yes. That's sounds lit as fuck."

"Let's Go!" Michelle says as she gets up from the bed

"Alright." I say with a big smile forming on my face

Holy shit...My night just got a whole lot better ;)

Don't Forget To Vote

Not gonna lie, this chapter was arousing

Thanks for reading :D