3

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

╔══════════╗
"Sparkling Shining Star. Will you see it too?"
╚══════════╝

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰
Sohyun's POV
────── ──────

"Take this, I don't want you to be freezing." I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around to find Jaehyun smiling sweetly.

"Thank you." I said softly smiling.

"Jimin wanted me to give it to you, you should thank him instead of me."

"Jimin?"

"He asked me to give it to you before he left."

"Ohh, thank you for letting me know."

"No problem, want me to walk you home?"

"It's fine."

"Are you sure? It's quite dark."

"I normally gets out this late anyways." I said nervously.

"This late? Everyday?"

"Yeah."

"Don't you have school? I thought you were just working overtime for today."

"Sadly, it's everyday. But I'm used to it," Sohyun said shivering. "I'm going to go home now! Thank you for offering to walk me home though. I appreciate it." I gave him one last smile then walked off.

As I walked home I remembered the thought of Jimin telling Jaehyun to give me his jacket. It made me happy for some stupid reason. He might be annoying but it's good to know he had a good heart.

-

- SCHOOL -

As I walked to school with Jimin's jacket I saw girls crowding him. His love alarm was going off like crazy and he started to get all flirty with them. I knew I wouldn't be able to give his jacket back anytime soon so I just planned to leave it in his seat.