Special Chapter #2

A/N: This is what happened to Alexis when he was in Korea and why he decided to ignore Jaylie...

P.S. Sorry for my broken English T^T

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Special Chapter: The Dream Guy

Alexis' Point of View

Jaylie and I always talk so we wouldn't miss each other... But with the things going on with her as a Senior Highschool student, we eventually drifted off.

We're still chatting each other though, it's a relief... I don't want to lose her now.

"Are you doing fine?"

I glanced at my doorstep and saw my dad looking at me. I nod to say yes, I saw him smile before walking off.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

It's been three months since we left the Philippines to go to Korea and live as a complete family. I sometimes wonder what would happen if we didn't have to leave... If dad thought of something not involving moving to a different country. Maybe Jaylie and I will get to see each other more often? Eventually go on dates? Maybe  I didn't have to say goodbye to our friends just like that.

Speaking of friends...

"Alexis-san!" Yume jumped up and down like a child when she saw me. "Ohaiyo!"

"Ibwa, ban pumjong!" Chin, the hothead of our group snapped at her. She's calling Yume a half-breed again, it's because she's half-Japanese. "You're not in Japan nor surrounded by Japanese people! Speak English!"

"Moron! I can't understand Korean so speak in English too!"

"Just shut your traps, you won't understand each other no matter what you say anyway." Hyo-Sonn looks so disappointed at them. Still acting like the big sister... I see.

Hyo-Sonn is the youngest among us, yet she is the most open-minded. She acts as the not-so-peaceful peacemaker between Chin and Yume. She sorta reminds me of Daphne, Jaylie's bestfriend... Insulting us but also helping us at the same time.

"Hyo-Sonn-sama!" Yume immediently bowed as a sign of respect to someone she looks up to.

Yume Fujiwara here is the most kid-like among us. She's half-Japanese and American... It's funny that she doesn't understand that many Korean words yet is living in Korea. She looks up to Hyo-Sonn because she sees her as a big sister she always wants to be.

All I can say about her... She's the mood changer... She always brightens up the atmosphere with her lame jokes and weird antics.

"Damn... Ininsulto pa ko... Atleast pinansin..." Bulong ni Chin. It's kinda weird seeing someone with pure Korean blood speaking my language.

Chin, on the other hand, is the opposite of what Yume is. He's the one to always destroy the cheery atmosphere. He's a hotheaded jerk... But what's good about him is that he never hesitates to defend us.

Also... The only reason he is in our group is because of his undying crush on Hyo-Sonn.

"Are we all here?"

"How about Do-Yun?" I asked.

"Here."

I don't know if I should be shocked or not when I saw him staring at me directly with his lifeless eyes.