three: him

We were jamming around with Broken, Not Forgotten. They were really good, then an idea came popped up. I faced Ashton and the boys. “Why don’t they open up for us next year on the Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour?” I yelled so they can hear me over the screaming fans. They all looked at each other, debating if they should or not. “We’ll think about it,” stated Ashton. I nodded in understanding.

      They finished their set and then All Time Low came on. They started off with Time Bomb. The tune of the song made me smile. I feel like I should know why I like this song so much but I couldn’t figure out what. Ignoring the feeling, I enjoyed the song. There was a mosh pit forming on the ground floor. The song finally came to the end. “YO!” yelled Alex in the microphone. The crowd was filled with louder screams from before.

      “We’ll this is a great way to end our headline tour,” Alex stated. The crowd started to ‘boo.’ “Don’t be sad now, that means we can work on a new album for you guy,” Jack pointed. The arena once again erupted with screams and yells. There were so many people but then again this is their last concert of their headline tour. “Who enjoyed our opening act?” Alex asked.

      The crowd was yelling their responses to him. He opened a bottle of water and drank the whole thing. They only started to perform and he was already sweating like crazy. “Let’s not stop here. This is A Love Like War,” he put the water bottle up. The crowd will not stop yelling and screaming.

Make a wish on our sorry little hearts

Have a smoke, pour a drink, steal a kiss in the dark

Fingernails on my skin like the teeth of a shark

I’m intoxicated by the lie

     Jack and Zack was jumping around on stage while Alex is singing the lyrics.

In the chill of your state I am painfully lost

Like a deer in the lights of an upcoming bus

For the thrill of your touch I will shamefully lust

As you tell me we’re nothing but trouble

     The boys and I are on our feet yelling along the lyrics along with the girls.

Heart’s on fire tonight

Fell my bones ignite

     No one was on stage but the voice sounded like a female.

Feels like war, war

Feels like war, war

     It doesn’t sound like the lead singer of Broken, Not Forgotten because this voice has a little edge to it. It is a good edge. Honestly, I think I fell in love with the person singing it.

Heart’s on fire tonight

Feel my bones ignite

     Alex pointed to our general direction. Then the spotlight went behind us. Everyone turned around and there stood the drummer singing the lyrics on the top of the ceiling. You honestly can hear my heart drop. The crowd didn’t stop though, they were still singing along with them. I guess I was the only one worried about her safety. She went over to the ledge and dropped. I held my breath.

Feels like war, war

Feels like war, war

     Her face was like ten inches from the ground when she finally stopped. The backstage people helped her out of the harness.

We go together or we don’t go down at all

     Alex continued to sing but there was a hint of relief when you heard him sing the lyrics. Finally when she was able to stand straight, they gave her a microphone.

We go together or we don’t go down at all, whoa

     She performed with them for the rest of the song. “Holy shit guys!” Alex put a hand on his heart. “That was intense when she fell. I swear I thought she would have died and that wouldn’t have been good because she has been amazing on this tour,” Alex put an arm around her. I don’t know why but I felt anger when he did. I just shook of that feeling.

      She put the microphone to her lips but she laughed instead. I swear my heart was melting. She has the most amazing laugh. Why am I feeling this way? I don’t even know her. Finally, she stopped laughing. “I swear I heard every single one of you guys heart drop when I went falling.” The crowd laughed along with her. I couldn’t help smile, she just has this happy era in front of crowds.

      “I was actually scared to death because I thought maybe I would have died on stage.” She wiped the sweat off of her forehead. “But you know what, I told myself that we should end this concert with a bang. I didn’t even tell anyone but the backstage crew,” she stated. “Enough talking, lets lose our fucking minds.” 

Goals: 10 votes, 5 comments