sixteen: her

James and I were aimlessly walking around the mall. It was an actual shocker to both of us that no one decided to come up to us. I saw some The Vamps merchandise some girls were wearing but not come up to James. Maybe they just wanted to give us some space. Obviously I had to jinx it. Two girls wearing casual clothing but I can see the girls phone case in her had, it was a The Vamps iPhone case.

Shyly the two girls came up to James. "Hi, sorry to bother. I was just wondering if we can get a picture," the brunette girl asked. He gave them a smile and nodded. I took both girls phones from their outstretched hands and took their picture. Handing back their phones, they thanked me and gave James a quick hug before they hurriedly walked off. "Surprised they didn't realize you babe," he s put his arm around my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course they don't recognize me you British doof. Im not famous, unlike you."

"I call bullcrap. You and I both know that you guys are way more popular than us," he kissed my cheek.

"Aren't you little to affectionate today?" I teased.

"Only to show you belong to me," he stuck out his tongue. Even though we are fake dating, it never did hurt our friendship. Im just happy his girlfriend was okay with this. Also if I'm honest, I would prefer Connor because Rex is just the coolest. "So where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to Hot Topic, I need some new band merch," I replied. He rolled his eyes and just intertwined out fingers together. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"

"It's just you always go to Hot Topic anytime we go shopping. Is there any other store you want to go to other than Hot Topic?"

"There is Macys, I heard today is there one day sale so we can look through there. Also, I think I heard that Forever 21 has a buy on get one free offer."

"We have money and yet you still want to get the clothes that are on sale?"

"Just because I am touring around the world does not give me an excuse to spend money left and right. I still help my family out with the bills and education. Also food is expensive and clothing these days look the same. I rather get cheap clothing and make it into something I would wear," I stuck my tongue out. Once again he rolled his eyes and lead the way to Hot Topic. We ended up getting lost because obviously James doesn't know where the hell is going. Finally when we reached the store, I went to the band shirt section. When I found a twenty one pilot shirt I like, I turned around to show it to James but he wasn't there. Standing on my tip toes. I was peering through all the clothing racks and there he was outside talking on his phone. Maybe he is talking to his girlfriend.

Shrugging my shoulders, I went back to looking through the band tank tops. After a while I was able to find a Set It Off tank top. I checked the price and the size before I went over to the cashier. Once I have finished paying for the tank top, I headed outside to James. However he wasn't there when I last say him. Strange, I thought he was just here a few minutes ago. I checked my phone to see if he might have text me that he left but there wasn't any. If that idiot left me I'm going to get pissed. After five minutes have passed, I gave up on him coming to me so I decided to go to the next store I wanted to go to.

With my Hot Topic bag on my left arm and putting away my phone in my messenger bag, I walked over to the Vans store. I personally love their products (even if they are expensive). I was welcomed by the colorful surrounding of the store. They recently added the Disney theme Vans and I'm pretty excited because there was a pair of Donal Duck Vans that I have been dying to get. Looking around I finally found the shoes, smiling I walked over to the shoes and looked for my size. Do they not have a size seven in this store?! "Good afternoon, do you need help with anything?" a sales person said. I jumped a little and turned around. "Sorry did I give a fright?"

"No its fine. I just didn't expect someone to ask me a question out of no where," I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment. She gave me a warm smile. "Oh right! Um, these Donald Duck Vans do you have it by any chance in a size seven for females? I can't seem to find one," I stated. First she checked the pairs on the shelf but without any luck she didn't find any. "I'll be right back. I'll check in the back and see if we have any pair back there," she stated and then went to the back. Sighing, I decided to look through the clothing.

There wasn't a lot of stuff but the Disney theme clothes were pretty cute. Going through the sweaters, I found a matching Donald Duck crewneck and looked at the size. It was a large, so looking through the rack of clothing with the crewneck, I was finally able to find a medium crewneck. "Don't you think that's a little too big for you?" asked a voice which gave me a fright one again. Turning around there stood a familiar tanned Australian.

"Hey Calum!"

a/n: So I decided to continue writing this story. In the past three weeks I personally have been getting into 5SOS again and I guess you can say I fell back in love especially with the new single. So I'm back in action my lovlies :)