seventeen: her

"Hey Calum!"

     He just gave me a nod in response. "That sweater looks a little big on you don't you think?" he said. 

     "Yeah, I know. I just prefer over size clothing. It makes it more comfortable to wear when I go it," I answered truthfully. "So what are you doing here? Don't you have a radio interview to be at?" 

     "I am supposed to but I ditched out. Too much on my mind. I really didn't want to space out if they ask me any questions." 

     I nodded in understanding. "Since you are free, do you want to continue you shopping with me? My boyfriend sorta left me stranded on my own and I can't seem to find him anywhere."

     He gave me a warm smile and nodded. Smiling back at him, I led him out of the store. We were almost to the door until I head, "MISS!" Quickly turning around, I saw the sales girl from early. She had a Vans box in between her hands. She sped walk to me and handed me the box. "You were in luck this was the last size seven I could find in the back. It seem like you were heading out, do you want me to save this for you if you decide to come back for them?" she asked. 

     "No its okay, I'll pay for them now," I stated. "I'll be right back," I directed to Calum. I followed the girl to the cashier table and she scanned my shoes. She told me the amount and I gave her my card. Quickly signing for it, putting my card in the wallet and grabbed the bag with the shoes and receipt in it, I went back over to Calum who was still in the front waiting for me. "Let's go."

     We literally shopped until we dropped. There were times where Calum and I had to stop because some fans recognized us. We stopped at Macy's, Urban Outfitters, Spencers, Bath & Body Works (that was actually Calum's idea), Nordstrom, Sephora (that was my idea) and I forced him to go to Forever 21. He told me it wasn't "manly" enough. Finally, we entered Starbucks and got our drinks and grabbed a table. "Damn, when people say girls shop a lot, they don't exaggerate," Calum stated. 

     "I guess that goes for those who love shopping. I rarely go shopping. I just wait for the sales which are usually during Memorial Day," I shrugged my shoulders. 

     "But you spent like over two hundred dollars today, how can you say you don't shop a lot?!" 

     "Like I said, I rarely go shopping. So I like spending at one time. Plus three hundred was my limit for the next six months and I guess, I'm set until the next sale."

     He rolled his eyes and smiled. I took a sip of my drink and checked my phone. There was still no text or call from James. All there was were notifications, that I will end up looking at when I get back home. "Hey," he caught my attention. I hummed so he knows that I was listening. "I really had fun today. I know that sounds cliche as hell but I really did. I hope we can do this again," he gave me a closed eye smile. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. This was like before. I thought I moved on. "Yeah, me too."

     We just sat there enjoying our drinks. It wasn't awkward but rather comfortable. I really miss hanging out with him. Its really sad that he doesn't remember me. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked. I nodded. 

      "Yeah, I was just thinking of something," I answered. 

      "Oh okay, don't think too much okay. We just had an amazing time together so don't stress out too much," he put his hand on top of mine. His eyes showed concern and worry. I miss this. Then I guess his phone vibrated because he jumped a little. Taking his phone out pocket he read the screen and replied back. He look at little disappointed. "I'm really sorry but I have to get going. The boys are looking for me and it really is getting late," he fiddled with his thumbs.

     Smiling at him, I nodded. "It's fine. Go, I have to head back home anyway." He quickly faced his phone towards me. Then he was looking at his screen, while he was doing that. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of him on his phone. Smiling at the picture, I quickly put my phone away. We both stood up and grabbed our bags then we headed to the mall entrance. "So I guess this is where we separate ways," he nervously said. Rolling my eyes, I gave him a quick hug and released him. "I'll see you around Calum," I waved at him and then went to my car. 

     Taking the keys our of my bag, I opened the trunk of my car and put all the shopping bags in the trunk. Slamming the trunk shut, I went to the drivers door and got in. Taking out my phone, I opened the twitter app and tweeted: "Had an amazing time with this Australian" and I added the photo of Calum and tweeted. 

     I started the car and then my phone vibrated. It was a notification. I opened and it was a picture of me drinking my Starbucks drink. 

     "Had a fun time with this Filipino!" 

a/n: YEAH DOUBLE UPDATE! I just thought you guys deserve another update for waiting three weeks for a new chapter. So I hope you guys this chapter.