Part 1

"What does it say?" Oliver asked knocking slightly on the bathroom door. Kara swung open the door with a look a frustration on her face as she handed him the pregnancy test. He looked down at it and it read 'Not Pregnant'.

Oliver sighed and went and lied down next to his wife who had buried her face into their bed.

"What are we doing Ollie? Its been a year, there is no use." Kara mumbled against her pillow.

"Babe, the doctor said that it is unlikely that we cold have a child but she didn't say that it as impossible. You never know." Oliver said as she turned her head to look at him.

"I love you and your optimism." Kara smiled.

"I love you too." Oliver said leaning in to give her a comforting kiss. He knew that all of this was taking a toll on her.

THE NEXT DAY

"Ollie!" Kara exclaimed running downstairs.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Oliver said standing up from the couch a little worried.

"No, everything is fine. I just had an idea." Kara jumped in excitement.

" What's your idea?" Oliver chuckled at his wife's cuteness

"Well, it could be years before we have our own kid. So why don't we adopt one. I mean will love just as much and we would be giving a child a n...." Kara rambled as she got nervous about Oliver's reaction. However she interrupted by Olive saying "that's a wounderful idea Babe."

Kara grabbed Oliver's face and kissed him for a short time before pulling away and started pulling him out the door. Oliver still wasn't sure what was happening. 

"Uhh... Where are we going?" Oliver asked

"The adoption agency." Kara replied and Oliver laughed.

AT THE ADOPTION AGENCY

"Hi, I am Jessica and how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked

"We would like to adopt a child." Kara smiled

"Okay well first you will have to fill out these forms." Jessica said handing them a clipboard and a pen.

The coupe sat down and began to fill out the forms after a short while they returned to the desk and passed in the forms.

"Alright before you guys can actually get a child you will have to have a home inspection so I will drop by anytime in the next 2 weeks for that." Jessica explained to them.

"Thank you so much." Oliver said before walking out holding Kara's hand.