Chapter 13: lets play a question game!

Start from the beginning

"Alright I'll swing by to pick her up later. Bye Gremlin, love you dweeb! We'll be back before 8! Be safe," he said as I heard Kyo yell "BYE CAT HATER!" I rolled my eyes at the idiots and hung up turning to Todoroki apologetically.

"Sorry about that my brother Natsu called to ask me to go buy the stuff for dinner tonight," I apologized causing the icy hot boy to look at me curiously. As I met his curious gaze I felt my eyes start drifting to his other facial features almost subconsciously. As my eyes glanced at his lips I quickly looked back at his heterochromatic eyes, which I saw were also glancing downward. I couldn't help but suck in a breath.

As our eyes met again I almost forgot how to exhale, quickly he faced forward and started walking. I looked up I saw the light had changed and I quickly followed.

"I have a brother named Natsuo too. Are you the oldest?" He asked as we reached the other street, their was evident interest in his voice. I glanced up at him confused. I thought Dabi's real name was Toya not Natsu. I probably shouldn't mention that though.

"Nope, I'm actually the youngest. I have 3 brothers and a sister to be exact. My oldest brother is named Yuri. My sister Mira was born 2 years after. Then they had the twins, Natsu and Kyo and as you know I'm the finale," I explained watching as the boy hung on to my every word, processing all the information I had just told him.

"Wow. It must be fun growing up together," he replied, my eyes were drawn to his glazed over gaze before he caught me and started looking off into the distance.

"I mean yeah it is fun but it is also really annoying sometimes. I mean I love my siblings and all but they drive me fucking nuts sometimes. You know?" I rambled noticing the yearning in his eyes.

"Not really. I didn't really spend a lot of time with my siblings growing up," he replied vaguely as his voice darkened a bit.

That's when for a moment, I could almost see the icy boy's giant ice wall he kept to keep people away go up even further.

"Hey Todoroki-san, does the supermarket in your neighborhood have good chicken and vegetables? I'm thinking of forc-, I mean asking my brother to make curry," I asked trying to change the subject,  making the boy look at me completely surprised/confused by the sudden question.

"I mean I think so, do you want to go to the supermarket in my neighborhood?" He asked not bothering to hide the surprise in his voice.

"Yeah. I mean you live one stop away anyway, my brother Yuri has been complaining about the vegetable quality in our supermarket since he's been having to buy all of Hawk's groceries," I answered watching as my answer made him look conflicted for a second.

I didn't even realize how short the walk to the station seemed when I was talking to Todoroki.

"Then I'll take you," He announced before taking his card out for the turnstile. As we both passed through I looked at him, now the surprise was evident in my face.

"Are you sure Todoroki-san? You totally don't have to, I don't want to be a nuisance. I can probably navigate using my phone," I replied embarrassed.

Why was I embarrassed of going to the supermarket with a guy?

"I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it, so don't feel like a nuisance. I'll just let my sister know that I'll be back a little later than usual," he replied stoically before  whipping out his phone and sending a quick text as we walked towards our train platform.