Chapter 1: first steps

Alona's P.O.V

'Become a hero Alona. Fight the darkness, so you can save the people you care about. After all, you are my daughter. You can finally prove them wrong,' My fathers words echoed in my head while I walked into the dark seminar room, filled with the other prospective students. Some were glaring at me probably trying to intimidate the competition, while other's eyed me with innocent curiously.

I quickly took a seat next to some handsome yet angry, blonde guy and crimson colored eyes. He was leaned back in his seat, arrogantly glaring at everyone around him.

Glancing down at my entrance exam slip, I quickly skimmed the information whilst I sat and listened to the informative speaker go over the exam's point system. I wound up cringing when I saw the picture of myself; I had developed a bad habit of posing for serious pictures when I was kid, and it stuck.

________________________________

Name: Alona Tsura

Age: 16Gender: FemaleHeight: 5'4Quirk Type: Emitter/ TransformativeBlood Type: O Quirk: Elemental- has the ability to manipulate and generate the four elements at will while absorbing their qualities

Age: 16
Gender: Female
Height: 5'4
Quirk Type: Emitter/ Transformative
Blood Type: O
Quirk: Elemental- has the ability to manipulate and generate the four elements at will while absorbing their qualities. Can also materialize her body entirely or in parts into any of the four elements.
Cons: mass scale use of her quirk will effect  her body and emotional state according to the element she's using.
With Fire; her body temperature can rise overheating her body and common emotional side effects recorded as: flirty, defiant, angry, lustful, or passionate.  Also has been recorded to becoming more prone to violence and confrontation.
With Air: her body loses oxygen rapidly and she starts to suffocate if she exceeds her physical limits. As far as her emotional responses they range from aloof, playful, flirty, sometimes cold, and unfeeling too.
With Water ;her body can dehydrate if she uses too much. Emotional response have been recorded to become sad, overly emotional- ex:crying hysterically at small annoyances, and dramatic exaggerations.If she freezes too much water her body temperature will dramatically drop.
With Earth: if she over uses her quirk her internal organs can start to harden and she can pass out and has been noted to become nurturing, considerate, stubborn and authoritative.
________________________________

"Can this fucking end already. I don't need a lecture to crush all of these damn extras," the angry blonde, rage whispered in his seat as he glared at the people around him. I couldn't help but to stare at him, he practically radiated anger just by sitting. His arms were crossed, posture completely inappropriate for sitting in an auditorium, and yet he completely didn't care.

His drifting furious gaze, finally zeroed in on his target; the kid with the curly, green hair and freckles who was sitting next to us. I turned to the boy he was glaring at, and saw the kid wasn't even aware of his existence. Instead he was scribbling frantically in a notebook of some sort, he looked to be calculating something mentally and muttering things to himself.