Chapter 9: Allmights real first day

Alona's P.O.V:

"So he is a teacher wow, this year is going to be awesome!" Kirishima said excitedly his eyes twinkling in the light.

Wow kirishima is so pretty sometimes.

"Is he wearing his silver age costume?" The green haired girl who reminded me of Kermit said as we watched Allmight march towards the front of the room

I really needed to learn her name.

"Welcome to the most important class in U.A high, think of it as heroing 101, here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight for the force of good," Allmight announced as he stood around and posed, flexing his huge muscles while we all hung on to his every word.

"Let's get into it, today's lesson will pull no punches," he continued holding up a card that said battle training making Bakugou go "FIGHT TRAINING ALRIGHT," while Midoriya looked absolutely terrified.

They seem to have an unhealthy dynamic.

"But one of the keys to being a hero is looking good and feeling good!" Allmight announced pointing to the wall on the far right which started to push out a group of numbered briefcases.

"These were designed based on your quirk registration forms and the designs you personally sent in," Allmight explained making me glance at the suitcases curiously.

I had a flash back to my father standing in my living room holding up a costume he had made for Mira.

"You like it sweetheart? What do you think, does Mira look like a real hero?" My dad asked me and my brothers as we gazed up at our sister in absolute awe.

"I love it dad, I want you to make my costume too when I became a hero," I cheered excitedly tugging at my dad's sleeve with puppy dog eyes making him smile down at me and ruffle my hair.

"Of course I'll make your costume sweetheart. In fact, I'm going to make each one of my future heros a costume, how does that sound?" He replied wrapping his arms around me and my 2 brothers who nodded and eagerly started shouting demands for their costumes at him.

"I want you to always design my costumes dad, I promise when I become a hero I won't throw you in jail," I said making my father's eyes soften before he let out a loud laugh.

" Well I would hope not sweetheart. But don't worry. Your old man is going to make you the best costume ever. You'll probably never take it off though knowing you," he joked making all of us laugh.

"Now go change into your costumes and meet me in battle ground beta," Allmight's voice yelled out snapping me out of my thoughts.