"Put another finger in, please." He whined and I nodded. I put my index finger over his hole and pushed it in, hearing him gasp and push back.

I could hear my puppies whimper. I looked up and saw their cocks dripping with pre-cum, their hips jerking every now and then.

"You like watching your master take control of someone else?" They whined and nodded.

I chuckled and went back to stretching Milo, his ass moving back to meet my fingers. I pinched his nape and he froze, groaning out loud.

"Don't move, Milo." I pushed my fingers deeper inside him and rubbed over his prostate, causing him to cry out.

"I-I just c-came." He shuddered and panted.

"That's too bad." I continued rubbing his prostate, overstimulating him and hearing him whimper and whine.

"I thought you liked me taking control of you, Milo?" He tried moving away and nodded.

"I-I do." I continued fingering his hole, bruising his prostate.

"X-Xavier, please..." Milo whimpered and pushed back on my fingers.

"You want me to stop? It seems like you're enjoying it." He looked back at me, tears running down his cheeks.

"I d-don't know. I want m-more." I grabbed his face and pulled it closer to me, sitting him up so he was on my lap.

"Maybe one day, Milo. For now, let's just play." He nodded and straddled me, his naked body covering my clothed one. I placed him on my thighs and spread my legs, making sure to spread his asscheeks so I could put the butt plug inside him.

"I'm going to put the plug in you now, ok?" He nodded and laid his head on my shoulder, kissing my skin.

I poured lube over the plug and made sure it was coated well. I rubbed it over his hole and slowly started pushing in, making Milo whimper.

"Look at me." He moved his head up and looked into my eyes, his face close to mine.

"Relax. It'll hurt more if you don't." He nodded and tried to relax, feeling hole loosen up a bit more.

I was half way in until he tensed again. I stopped and moved my other hand into his hair, tugging on it.

"You look like you want to ask something." He nodded and I gestured for him to speak.

"C-Can I have a kiss?" I smirked and chuckled.

I stared at him and chuckled again. "Are you going to kiss me or?"

Milo smiled and moved closer, meeting my lips. He moaned and the kiss quickly became hungry, his tongue trying to push inside my mouth.

"If you're going to kiss like that, I might not even kiss you at all." He whined and placed his hand in my hair, pulling my head back.

"I'll just kiss you here, then." He kissed my neck, feeling his teeth graze my collarbones. I moaned and pushed the rest of the butt plug inside him.

"All done, Milo." I grabbed the controller and turned on the vibrator, putting it on the second setting.

"Fuck, Xavier!" He started moving his hips down.