|49|

"Hey, guys." I found all the guys eating cereal, "Are you all excited to move out?" They all nodded rapidly, probably getting whiplash from it.

"Yeah, we can finally be away from these stupid people." Ramy said, making us chuckle and agree.

"I know, people won't be staring when we're getting snacks from the vending machines, anymore." Kian said.

"Yeah." I quickly made myself cereal and ate, but heard someone knock at the door.

"Everyone's here, right?" I looked around the room and saw that all of them were here.

"What about, Levi and Enzo?" I smirked.

"They're upstairs in my room." I placed my bowl down and walked to the door, opening it.

"Please, don't tell me." I sighed, making him laugh.

"You thought I wasn't coming with my love? You thought wrong. Alvaro and Felix invited me themselves." I huffed and opened the door wider.

"Come on in, Milo." He skipped right through the door with his suitcase and backpack.

"Xavier, who is that?" I could hear Dom ask from the kitchen.

"Just Milo."

"You can go to the kitchen and eat." Milo shook his head.

"I already ate. Can I go up to your room?" I nodded and he smiled, going up the stairs.

I waited and laughed when I heard him gasp as he opened the door. "What the..."

I could hear my puppies faint whimpers. I grabbed the controllers and moved them up to the third setting, knowing that they were whining even more.

I walked back in the kitchen and finished my bowl of cereal, putting the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. The rest of the guys did the same and I turned the dishwasher on.

"Alright, I'm going up to my room." I quickly said and ran up.

I stepped in and turned around, seeing Enzo on his stomach with his ass up and head on the floor. Levi was sitting down, looking at his twitching cock. There was a lot of drool dripping down his mouth and chin, some even on his chest.

"Are my puppies enjoying play time?" They looked up at me and whimpered while nodding.

Milo was sitting on the bed, staring at them in awe.

"Do you want to be like them, Milo?" He turned to me and smiled.

"Really?" I nodded and he got off the bed, quickly undressing himself.

My puppies blushed when I pulled Milo onto my lap, his naked body on display.

"I'm going to prep you first, then I'll put the butt plug in you after." Milo nodded, his body trembling because of how excited he was.

"Can you just slide your finger in me? I want to feel pain."

"Are you sure?" He nodded again.

I grabbed the lube and coated my finger and his hole, hearing him moan. I put the tip of my finger over his entrance and moved my right hand on his back, digging my nails into his back. At that exact moment, I slid my finger inside him, going all the way up to my knuckle.

"Xavier..." He moaned lowly, his hand reaching around to grab my right hand.

"A part of you is inside of me. Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Milo's shudder made me smirk.

"Imagine if my cock was inside of you?" I whispered next to his ear, causing him to moan and turn his head to look at me.

"I would cry." I smiled and started thrusting my finger deeper in him, hearing him groan.