Chapter 14: Drugs and The Profile

I woke up for the fourth time. I looked at the clock on the bed and it read 2:36pm.

I've been stuck in a renovated attic with my biological father down the stairs. The room had a window, but it had been sealed. The whole room was decorated in pink and purple, like a 12 year old would. The bed was a twin, with light purple comforters.

It had been 24 hours since my abduction, and my father had dragged me up three flights of steps by my hair. He hadn't brought food and I was scared. He kept beating on the door whenever I stepped toward it. I once had my handle on the door, and he slammed it open,

"Your in time-out!" He yelled. "Your staying on your room until your being good!" Then, shoved and kicked me to the ground. The floor wasn't sanded, so when I fell, the wood cut into my face.

I looked around frantically, seeing a needle by my bedside table and being surrounded by Barbie dolls. I had always hated them, I had a legit fear of them when I was a kid. When I was little, I has thought up the idea that when people died, they were turned into Barbie dolls.

I looked back at the needle and saw a small bottle next to it. I picked it up and read through the facts on it. I turned the bottle to see what it was called and I almost screamed.

Dilaudid.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Gideon's POV

"He is narcissistic. He can only truly love himself. He feels the need to keep anything that a younger child would play with because of his desperate need for his victim." I said to the group of agents and officers.

"His victim is his own daughter." Morgan added. "He'll probably keep to himself and drive a family-like vehicle such as an SUV or a Sedan."

"He wants to keep up the act of having a family, so if you were to ask about his family, he'll probably feel awkward and say he's married with several children, or say the complete opposite; that he has one daughter and his wife has died." Hotch continued.

Reid cleared his throat and said, "He has a strange bank account, he deposit's $120 to $275 into his bank account every week and spends that same amount after two days."

Prentiss looked around and said, "He has a history of drug abuse, so do not be surprised if he it out of it or if he is fully alert and his eyes are bloodshot or glossy."

"His name is Charles Daniels. Please, find him and bring Sierra back." JJ stressed.

We all regrouped in another room and Hotch got a call from Garcia. "Talk to me." He said.

"There was a deposit of 165 dollars into his bank account five minutes ago. Bank Of America, and the address is sent to your PDA's." She said speedily.

"Let's go." Hotch said.

"Your the best, baby girl." Morgan thanked.

I turned to Reid who looked like he was lost. I gripped his shoulder and he looked up at me. I gave him a stern look and promised, "I am not going to allow another woman I love die on me again. I know the exact feeling your getting, but I promise you, she is alive. And we are going to get Sierra back."

He nodded and said, "But, there's something else..."

I scrunched my eyebrows and asked, "What?"

He looked up at me and said, "He could be using drugs on her."