Rias Gremory

Rias Gremory

Age: 17

Title: Princess of Ruin, Little Sister of the current Lucifer

Race: Full-Blooded-Devil

Level: 20

HP: 2000

MP: 1000

STR: 28

END: 30

AGI: 27

INT: 31

WIS: 33

LUK: 18

"Do you want to come with me to my club after school?" asked Rias with a face expression that showed how happy she was.

I thought about it but I answered: "Sure, I don't have anything to do, I'll be happy to come with you."

"Perfect!", said Rias, "I'll tell Akeno to prepare some tea!" and with that she went to her class.

'What did I drag myself into?' I asked myself and went to my class.

(Timeskipu!)

(Rias PoV)

I have succeeded to take (Y/N) to the club! This is perfect! With that he will trust us and we can keep an eye on him but still this little power up of him is interesting, how he did it in two days! Well, we'll have to find out how he did it. There he comes!

(Y/N PoV)

I see Rias waving at me and I went to her.

"I'm happy that you are free today afternoon!" said Rias with a happy expression.

"Well, I don't really have anything to do.", I answered, "other than help my little sister with a few chores."

Rias looked at me and said: "It's alright we will not hold you off long." she said and opened the door of the ORC clubroom or better said clubhouse. The building itself was pretty old outside but inside it was quite pretty. Speaking about inside, there are three people inside of the building.

'Observe!'

Name: Koneko Toujou

Name: Koneko Toujou

Age: 16

Title: School Mascot, Sister of Kuroka Toujou, Rook of Gremory

Race: Half-Reborn-Devil, Half-Nekoshou

Level: 12

HP: 1200

MP:600

STR: 30 (Rook Piece Special Effect)

END: 29 (Rook Piece Special Effect)

AGI: 19

INT: 27

WIS: 26

LUK: 18

Name: Kiba Yuuto

Name: Kiba Yuuto

Age: 16

Title: Survivor, Knight of Gremory

Race: Reborn-Devil

Level: 13

HP: 1300

MP:650

STR: 15

END: 13

AGI: 34 (Knight Piece Special Effect)

INT: 26

WIS: 25

LUK: 26

Name: Akeno Himejima

Age: 17

Title: Lightning Princess, Queen of Gremory, Daughter of Baraqiel

Race: Half-Reborn-Devil, Half-Fallen Angel

Level: 18

HP: 1800

MP:900

STR: 26 (Queen Piece Special Effect)

END: 28 (Queen Piece Special Effect)

AGI: 30 (Queen Piece Special Effect)

INT: 29

WIS: 32

LUK: 17

'They're far stronger than me, I need to push myself to limits if I want to be on their Level.' I thought motivated to train and push myself to my limits.

"That are the club members, that's Kiba," said Rias and Kiba waved to me and I waved back, "That's Koneko,", Koneko just looked at me and went back to eat her chocolate but I swear I saw a tint of pink on her cheeks, "And last but not least, Akeno."

"Hello there handsome." said Akeno and wrapped her arms around my neck. Not that I don't like it, but it became uncomfortable, I think Rias saw that and said to Akeno that she should prepare some tea.

"Well the introductions are out of the way, so now we can go to business." said Rias with a serious expression and sat down.

In the meantime Akeno finished her tea and gave a cup to me and Rias.

"As you know (Y/N),", started Rias, "you need to join some club, so I ask you this, do you want to join my club?"

I was stunned. I thought she only took students in that were in her peerage but what now?

I thought about it and I have the answer.

"I..."

Hello there my ningens.
Sorry about the cliffhanger but you decide if your character joins ORC or not. Keep in mind your character will not join the peerage only the club. I decided to make Rias a part of the Haren too so yeah. That's all from me, at least I hope.

Goodbye, my ningens.