Chapter 37😈 Volunteer

Beginne am Anfang

"Izuku. I have agreed to let you stay in the dorms. I did not agree to anything extra. Now, please get some sleep. It is too late at night and I have work in the morning." Inko closes her door softly, leaving Midoriya to stand there. He placed his forehead on her door, breathing in and out slowly as to calm himself down.

Sorry mom, but I'm just gonna have to go behind your back.

😈💀😈

The next morning Midoriya walked to school. Head in the clouds as he thought about those outcasted students. Paris huh? He spots Uraraka and Iida in the distance. Midoriya kept his head down for a moment, hoping that they wouldn't see him, but the brunette did and she smiled brightly while waving at him. "Morning Deku!" She jogs over to him, smile still beaming on her face. "Can you believe it? We'll be under the same roof as one another."

Midoriya smiles, "y-yeah." Uraraka tilts her head as she noticed the greenette wasn't in much of a talkative mood. "Hey what's up?" Midoriya shakes his head, "I'm fine. Just really tired. I didn't get much sleep last night."

"Aw, well, once we all get are things into the dorms you'll be able to sleep!"

"Hah...I don't think so."

But Uraraka didn't catch much of his last sentence as she paid attention to Aizawa along with the other students. The sluggish man talked on and on about some rules for the dorms before dismissing them.

Since they didn't go back to school officially until tomorrow, everyone went about their day as they looked around the large dormitory. They situated there things and arranged their rooms however they pleased. This took the whole day for most as nightfall came around. To ease their minds from a stressful day, the girls decided to create a innocent competition to see who had the best rooms. As time went on, Uraraka had asked Iida, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Midoriya to come outside.

There stood Tsuyu, who looked extremely gloomy since they got to their new home. As the girl talked, her voice began to crack. She felt bad for sounding so uncaring when Bakugou had been kidnapped. She felt that it wouldn't be right to participate with the others in the fun. But Kirishima and the others told her that it was fine and gave her comforting hugs as a couple cried with her.

But Yaoyorozu caught a glimpse of two figures in the shadows, watching the scene unfold. It made her uneasy so she whispered something to her classmates. "Guys. There's someone watching us." They carefully look in her direction, and indeed they were, staring specifically at one person. "I-I'll be back guys", Midoriya says. "Wait Deku come back", Uraraka whispers harshly. She tells the others she was going to get Aizawa.

Midoriya walked up to the two males, recognizing them from the mafia group. "Um...you're Isaiah and Alec right?"

"You're Midoriya right", Isaiah asks sarcastically. Earning a hit to his abdomen. "Alec!" The dark brunette haired man glares at the other brunette before turning to Midoriya with a sheepish grin. "I'm terribly sorry about Isaiah. We all haven't been able to sit still knowing that we learned the others location." Midoriya looks down at the grass, "yeah...".

"So what did your mom says about you go'n", Isaiah asks.

"She...doesn't want me to go."

"And so you're not gonna go?"–Isaiah

"I am."