Chapter 4: Fellow Kid

The next day...

For once, it was a pleasant day at Jerome Horwitz Elementary School. Mainly because it was a comic day. Everyone was lined up outside to buy George and Harold's newest comic book for only 25 cents. Out of all the people the boys sold comics to, there was one strange kid that they'll never remember...

"Hello!" a tall and obese boy said to George and Harold. For a fifth-grader, he sounded a lot like an elementary school principal in his forties. Plus, what kind of kid wears a toupee this early in their life?

George and Harold knew the identity of the boy, but didn't prank him, because they had more important matters. "...Hi," George said. "Give us 25 cents, and we'll give YOU the best comic ever!" The boy gave George and Harold two buttons and a sweaty toupee.

"No offense...but do you know what counts as currency?" Harold asked the boy in the nicest way possible.

"THAT'S IT. YOU TWO HAVE DETENTION!" the boy roared.

"Fifth-graders can't give other fifth-graders detention," George said.

Without saying a word, the boy immediately grabbed the comic out of George's hands and dashed into the school.

"Well...that was awkward," Harold said. "Awkward, right?"

"Yeah, awkward," George said. "I just wonder how the egg'll react when he knows that we know that he reads our comics."

In the principal's office, the kid took off his mainstream clothes, and put on a white collared shirt, a purple tie, and brown dress pants. The kid...is Mr. Krupp. Who would've guessed?

Mr. Krupp got into his big boss chair, got out a six-pack of diet soda (because he thinks it'll help him lose weight), and began reading. "Heh. Uranus, clever," he giggled.

"Did you call me?" Ms. Anthrope said out of nowhere as she entered Krupp's office.

Mr. Krupp, upon seeing the secretary, spilled his drink and attempted to throw the comic in the trash (he failed). "GET OUT!" he yelled.

"Your brother called- wait, were you reading George and Harold's comic book?" Ms. Anthrope asked.

"NO! I just confiscated one from a terrible kid," Krupp said.

"Then why does the back of it say "This belongs to Benny Krupp" with a couple of stars next to it?"

Mr. Krupp blushed, and then quickly got over it and started to yell again. "GET OUT, ANTHROPE! OUT!"

In the process of yelling, Mr. Krupp snapped his fingers. Suddenly, he had the urge to throw all of his clothes (except his underwear) out of the window and tie a red curtain around his neck.

"I knew they were the same person," Ms. Anthrope said.