t h r e e

"we were only eleven
but acting like grown-ups
like we are in the present"

"ugHh finally," mark groaned as he jumped onto eunji's bed.

"get up ugly, let's finish homework," eunji said.

—————

"let's sing something," mark said, taking his guitar out after they finished all their homework.

it was around 6 in the evening and the sun was setting.

"show me love, treat me like we freakin' on the weekend show me love..."
[ THE COVER ON SUPERM's IG FROM MARK & TEN I LOVE IT ]

"can i sleep over today i don't wanna go home, and i already texted dad that i was staying at yours," mark said.

"eh sure," eunji said, scrolling through instagram.

"i'm gonna shower first can you order pizza or something ?" mark said, grabbing his clothes from his side of the closet.

yes, mark sleeps over so often that he literally has a section of eunji's closet for himself. eunji has her own section in mark's closet at mark's house as well.

"yea sure what do you want, the usual ?" eunji asked.

"yes, and breadsticks thanks," mark replied as he walked into the restroom.

—————

"mark hurry up and come out of the shower i needa shower !! and you have to open the door when the pizza comes !!" eunji yelled as she ran upstairs to get her clothes.

just as she got to the top of the stairs, mark come out of the restroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, body and hair dripping water.

eunji felt the blood rushing to her face as she turned around and ran into her room.

it's not the first time she saw mark shirtless, he's gone swimming with her and other friends countless times, but why did he look so hot just now ?

"ugh what the heck eunji snAp OUT OF IT !" she yelled at herself.

mark on the other hand was quite amused.

he walked to the room and opened the door to change.

"ji you were calling me earlier did you need something ? and why did you come upstairs then freeze then run into your room ?" mark said, skeptically.

"uh... nothing go downstairs and open the door when the pizza comes, i'm gonna shower," eunji said, avoiding mark's eyes.

mark threw a white t-shirt on and then put his gray hoodie and black sweatpants. he wondered why eunji wouldn't look him in the eye earlier.

he shook the thought out of his head and went downstairs to wait for the pizza delivery.

—————

"what do you wanna watch," mark asked, looking over at eunji who was wrapped in a blanket and eating pizza.

"i don't really care, but i wanna watch a drama," eunji replied, taking a bite out of her pizza slice.

"okay then let's just watch descendants of the sun for like the 28493794th time," mark suggested.

"YES."

- descendants of the sun was so fricken good but they divorced :( i watched that entire thing like at least ten times 😭😭
- but anyways thanks for reading this LMAO