t w o

"and it went just like this
no it's never been better
than the summer
of 2002"

"ji come here !! i wrote more lyrics and i need you to sing it," mark called.

"coming !!" eunji called from downstairs.

she held two cartons of ice cream and a bowl of sliced watermelons and ran upstairs to mark's room.

"hey, i brought ice cream and a bowl of watermelons JUST for you," eunji said, throwing herself on his bed.

"thanks," mark said, smiling and handing her a sheet of paper with the newly written lyrics.

"these lyrics are so beautiful," eunji said, scanning the sheet of paper.

"thanks, i had a little inspo," mark said, looking over at eunji.

"ooh who's the special girl, or guy i don't know," eunji said, shrugging.

"hEy WHAT DO YOU MEAN GUY- i mean there's nothing wrong with being gay buT THAT'S NOT THE POINT i am not gay," mark retorted.

"donghyuck is alllll over you," eunji said, raising her eyebrows at him.

"hyuck's just a close friend, not an inspo for lyrics," mark said, rolling his eyes.

"mmmhm. anyways who is it then," eunji asked, actually curious.

"secret," mark said, playfully winking.

"yah, you're on your own i'm not singing for you," eunji said, standing up ready to leave mark's room.

swiftly, mark grabbed eunji's hand and pulled her back onto the bed, but lost balance and fell on top of her.

suddenly eunji felt something on her lips.

"mMMFNFNH- WHAT THE HELL MARK!!" eunji yelled, pushing him off the bed as she wiped her lips furiously.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT I SLIPPED! WHO TOLD YOU TO LEAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE?" mark yelled back, wiping his lips in disgust as well.

"UGHHH there goes my first kiss. stolen from my ugly idiotic best friend," eunji complained, slouching down on his bed.

"what did you call me?" mark said, suddenly crawling towards eunji on the bed.

"i said you're my ugly idiot best friend," eunji said, sitting up.

mark leaned closer and closer until their faces were centimeters apart.

"w-what are you doing," eunji stuttered.

mark's eyes moved from her eyes to her lips as he leaned closer and closer, if closer was even possible in the position they were in.

eunji's back was pressed against the wall and was about to protest when mark's lips collided with hers softly.

eunji's eyes widened and she froze in shock.

mark pulled away and stared into eunji's eyes.

"shut up and sing my lyrics, hm?"

- bruh i kinda love this chapter like 👀👀 my man mark lee out here makin' mOves at the age of 11 😤👊🏼

also idk how lips can collide with each other softly but just ignore the contradiction