Chapter 24

Jimin's pov

I woke up the next morning determined to know what was going on to find out the truth. I saw Hani was also awake and was getting ready for the day. It was Sunday and we didn't have any classes so we were free the whole day unless we volunteered for some work. I knew I had to ask her what did she want to tell me the day I told her about all the incidents that happened to me. I was contemplating whether or not I should ask her. 'Maybe it's a good thing but what if it's bad?' I thought to myself.

"Jimin, why do you look like you are making a decision that can change the world?" She asked me with a chuckle. I decided I will ask her in the end.

"Hani, what was that you wanted to tell me the day I told you about all the incidents that happened to me since I came here?" 

Something changed in her eyes and I saw it. I don't know how but I just knew she was gonna lie to me and that was what she exactly did. 

"Oh! It's nothing I was just concerned that's all." She said laughing nervously. I could see right through her. 

"Hani," I said with pleading and puppy eyes paired with a whiny voice which I knew she couldn't resist. 

"Please tell me what's going on, I am so lost, I don't know what is the truth or lie. I don't know whom to believe and not believe anymore. Please tell me and shed some light on this matter, I am so confused, to be frank." She just took out a necklace

Which looked like a dragon's eye and gave it to me

Which looked like a dragon's eye and gave it to me. She asked me to wear it which I did. She told me to touch the pendant and repeat what she said.

"Dragon's eye lead the way, show what's hidden from bare eyes, shed some light on their blindness, show them everything in the true form with no barrier to hide it."

With that, I opened my eyes to see Hani but she had a divine light around her. It was bright and warm. She looked like an angel a Guardian angel. 

With her big white feathers tucked behind her back neatly. There was a halo on her head. She slowly but steadily started to spread her wings. It looked beautiful, her feathers glowed with white light. It gave her an eternal look. I looked around me to see if anything else changed but everything in the room remained the same. 

"Jimin, I know it might be a bit to take it all in but you are not in a normal university. This university only admits the best of the best and only mystical creatures, also fairies, demons, and everything else magical. 

The voice that was telling you the incoherent words was the great wizard, TOP. He was the one guiding you. I don't think you will hear him anymore as you know the truth now. But I can't be sure, he may come back to warn you about any danger coming your way. The dragon eye you're wearing right now allows you to see everyone in their real form and not it the form they put on to cover their identity. The colour of the dragon eye changes depending upon what kind of energy the person emits around. If you're around a person intending to kill you, the pendant will sense it and change its colour to red. If they want to cause any harm to you it will turn green. If the person is someone you should stay away from it will change into blue colour. If the person is good it will flash white like now." 

I looked down to see it had a white colour emitting from it.

But what confused me most was that if this university for only allowed mystical and magical people why did it admit me here. I mean I did have good grades but apart from that, I had nothing in me that will be considered as magical. Hell, I wasn't even a mystical creature, to begin with. 

"Uhm, Hani?" I asked doubtfully.

"Yeah?" She replied. 

"I know you are a Guardian angel but I am not even magical, to begin with then why did I get admitted to this university?" I asked.

She let out an amused laugh and asked me "You are not even magical, to begin with, huh? Then how did you know that I was a Guardian angel hm."   

"I don't know?" I said it more like a question than a statement.

"Jimin, do me a favour and go see if that mirror is all right I think there's something wrong with it can you go see it?" She said as she pointed towards the full-length mirror that was sitting in the side of the bathroom. I went near it cautiously and looked at the mirror that's when I saw it, In the mirror was......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! To all reading the story.

The next few chapters won't be the continuation of where this story ends. It's going to be interactions between the characters.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Anywho the author's out byeeee~