「Chapter fifteen」

Start from the beginning

'Oh...', he breathed out. 'Then... I think I'll ask if I can stay at Lisa's.',

'That's nonsense.', Jimin said. 'I'm sure my parents will be fine if you stayed at ours.', Taehyung's eyes widened.

'I'm not a hundred percent sure if that's a good idea.', Taehyung mumbled, fiddling with his fingers.

'Why not?', Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow.

'Well...', Taehyung scratched the back of his head, his ears twitched and his tail tried to swish around, but that just looked like a weird movement. 'I-I'm getting my heat soon, and I won't be surprised if you'll get it as well, so I don't think it's a great idea that two hybrids in one house.. and like... heat, you know?'

Jimin rolled his eyes.

'Haven't you been to Jisoo yet?', Jimin asked. Taehyung shook his head. 'Well, Jisoo now has a pill which makes you...' Jimin's cheeks heated up a little bit. 'Well... in my case, an omega... I will be less craving for an alpha's touch so that means I don't have to mate that time. There is one for alpha's as well, but there are different things about it, which I don't know, and the meat is going to burn.' Taehyung quickly fixed his fault and placed the meat which was already well-done on Jimin's and his plate.

'I'll go to her when I have time.', Taehyung said.

'Alright, so you're staying at mine in Christmas break?', Jimin asked, tilting his head to the side. Taehyung shrugged.

'I guess so.', he mumbled.

'Great!', Jimin smiled brightly. 'Now, let's enjoy the food!'

。。。。

After dinner, they were walking back home, Taehyung complaining loudly to Jimin that he should have paid instead of Jimin.

'Why should you have?', Jimin asked, a playful smile on his face.

'I- I don't know- I just thought I should have done that.', Taehyung mumbled.

'What year is it Taehyung? Honestly.', Jimin laughed.

They were holding hands again. It felt right to hold his hands if that made sense. It probably didn't but Taehyung didn't care. They were walking to the park together. Jimin had decided that that was a good valve for their date, and Taehyung couldn't agree more.

'Taehyung.', the moment Jimin stopped, Taehyung stopped automatically as well. Jimin turned around to face the taller male. Taehyung looked slightly down at him. His eyes were reflecting the moon above them, making them sparkle in his eyes. Taehyung cleared his throat when he noticed how close they were standing.

'Thank you.',

Taehyung didn't even notice the words leave Jimin's mouth. He blinked and kept looking at Jimin.

'For what?', he asked when realizing he needs to answer.

'Helping me during my heat.', Jimin said softly. 'I've been harsh to you, and you don't deserve it, Taehyung. I've said things I would have never thought about, I wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry.' Jimin lowered his head, playing with Taehyung's fingers a little. Taehyung didn't know what to say, so he just kissed Jimin's head between his ears. His ears twitched a little. Taehyung let go of Jimin's head so he could take his necklace off and put it around Jimin's neck.

'I'll forgive you.', Taehyung whispered, leaning his forehead against Jimin's. Jimin closed his eyes, enjoying the closeness between them. Then he took Taehyung's hand and slid the family ring around his finger. Then he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulled him close. Taehyung held him carefully as if he was going to break.

They stood there for what felt like forever, but none of them wanted to break apart. They only did when Taehyung felt a drop of rain falling on his head.

'I think we should go back.', he said. 'Unless you want to be soaked by the rain.' Jimin nodded, taking Taehyung's hand again and walking back with him.

。。。。

Taehyung dropped Jimin off by his door and smiled.

'It was great.', Jimin told him.

'Yea.', Taehyung said. Jimin unlocked his door and wanted to walk in. 'But, can we do it another time?', Taehyung blurted out. 'Like; was it good? Do I need to prove anything else to you or-' he fell silent as Jimin stepped toward him. Jimin cupped his cheek and planted a kiss on Taehyung's cheek, standing on his toes to achieve that. Taehyung was frozen and he looked with wide eyes to Jimin.

'It was good, you don't need to "prove yourself" to me because you already have by being my friend.', Jimin said. 'And yes, We can have another date sometime soon. Really soon.' Taehyung smiled. 'Goodnight.' With that Jimin turned around and walked into his dormitory. Taehyung waited before Jimin's door closed, and then he rushed back to his own dormitory. He ran inside, and when he saw that Namjoon was still awake, he threw himself on the couch next to him.

'NAMJOON-HYUNG! I THINK IM IN LOVE!'

。。。。

@sweetlikemochi asked me "what inspires you to write?

Well, I've been always a kid who has a huge imagination. I love to make up stories and tell my best friend. I love to make up stories from stories, for instance; "how Harry Potter would have ended if Draco Malfoy stayed on the good side" and other stuff.

So I started writing when I was really young, I would write one paper stories and stuff. And I started "really" writing when I was 13. I would write on my other account and stuff. And fun fact, I've actually published a book. An actual book like you can hold it.

And so now you've seen my face as well

And so now you've seen my face as well. Please ignore my ugly ass face loll.

But I want to become a writer when I'm an adult. I've been writing a story which I would like to publish someday. I just want to make stories to make people happy and entertain them.

Kinda cheesy, long story very sorry❤️