⌬ - [서채연] T R A U M A

Start from the beginning

The fizzles of conversation that encircled the room had faded to sporadic comments brought up by the professors, usually turned down after a couple of terse words from an opposing party that would pull the rest of them into agreement.

"JUNG RAWON?" piped up a voice, only for the young girl to be dismissed by JUNMYEON; something about wearing too much perfume that IRENE couldn't exactly catch.

The young woman sat straight up in her seat, manicured hands leafing through sheets of paper containing the identities of the girls she deemed prepared enough to take on such a project. Of course, being the Culture and Assimilation professor, she always followed societal cues with ease.

"What about HAEMI ZHOU?" suggested JOONGI, but once again the potential agent was shot down due to the risky nature of her cover being blown.

As though it was fate, IRENE pulled out the next sheet in the stack, greeted with a smiling face hiding a knowing smirk behind rosy lips. She wondered why she didn't think of her sooner.

"SEO CHAEYEON."

Her voice rang clear as day, something she was once again trained to employ, contrasting the hushed mutters of the group before her. She lifted the sheet with her information on it, as if to prove a point she hadn't even made.

When no one rushed to argue, she took the cue to continue, placing the sheet flat down on the table. Sharp eyes trailed to acknowledge the girl that was in the spotlight, predators surveilling their prey.

"Think about it, her father has a wide network of connections due to being the head of 백금, not to mention easy control over a bunch of hospitals in the country and partners abroad," she started.

"Plus her mother is well favoured in the eyes of the media, I'm sure CHAEYEON could easily get the team anywhere they would have to be, which is an asset we should strongly consider. Having a wealthy beneficent behind the mission is priceless."

For the first time in what seemed to be ages, not one single agent attempted to argue against it. It was pure logic that all of them could grasp (even MINSEOK, who's philosophy is punch first, questions later).

Speaking of whom, MINSEOK had since long picked up the girl's file, peering through it inquisitively. It was when his eyes locked on a certain name that he looked up, certainty painted in his eyes.

"Her uncle, AHN SEOJOON, I've worked with him before back in the KCIA. An unparalleled lawyer, he saved our asses in many legal cases. I trust him, so I guess I trust her too."

The others were quick to peer at the paper in his hands, a flash of recognition appearing in BAEKHYUN's visage at the man's name. He, too, used to work in the KCIA, and was familiar with SEOJOON.

IRENE smiled, pleased that she managed to go through unscathed from her coworker's gruelling judgement, but more so pleased that she had secured a strong pick for the team.

With bright eyes and an imperceptible glow to her aura, she turned to HEADMISTRESS HWANG, who was looking through at the sheet with a smile on her face. It seems like just yesterday she'd met her parents for the first time, amused at their complete lack of knowledge of the school's true nature.

"Well I guess that settles it then, let's just hope her mother doesn't pull a Kardashian scandal on us."

○ ○ ○

L O A D I N G
FILE:// H W A N G G E U M . 0 3

○ ○ ○

[한지성] HAN JISUNG➥ AGENT PETER PAN

[한지성] HAN JISUNG
AGENT PETER PAN

ATTENTION!
F̴͇͉͉͡I͇̺̖̻̰͕̼͇L̩͉͔̯͟͞ͅḚ̛͉̹̝͇̫̳̱ ̬̗͜C̱͚͍̮͉̘̹͞O̶̪̙͚̲̥R̢̡͙̳̰̜̤R̡̬̹̬̲͖̱̼͝ͅŲ͚̫͕̝̹̖̜͕̀ͅP͍̦̙̭̪͚͢T̢̛̰̥̻̰͚͍̳̯É͚͉͍͟D̨̙͈̬̞̭͔̥͢

E X I T I N G   S E S S I O N.

○ ⌬ ○

[ AGENT CREATED BY | -cluelessly
[ SLOT | TRAUMA

[ NOTES | our second reveal, welcome miss seo chaeyeon as trauma! i really loved all the forms for this slot so it sucks that i wasn't able to accept everyone, but im excited to work with chaeyeon and her wildt life!

also shout out to em for writing the longest form ive ever seen bc wow the detail made my booty drop ™ other than that, ill be sending out messages to all the other appliers soon so wait for that! xx lar