The Alpha's Mate is a Tomboy | Chapter 4 Part 1|

I stared at the calendar on my phone and continuously tapped the pen that I am holding in my right hand. I'm trying to make a to-do list and at the same time, I'm trying to think of some ways on how to complete my bucket list which by the way is composed of twenty numbers.

1. Do something that my parents strictly told me not to do.
2. Kiss a random stranger in front of my brother.
3. Wear a figure-hugging dress to school that only reaches mid-thigh.
4. Embarrass Ash during lunch in the cafeteria.
5. Say "yes" to any question, request, or command for a day.
6. Meet Little Mix.
7. Go to a Rixton concert.
8. Wear a Halloween costume inside a five-star restaurant.
9. Get drunk.
10. Learn how to drive a bicycle.
11. Skinny dipping at 3 AM.
12. Meet Messi and Neymar Jr.
13. Take a selfie with a famous celebrity.
14. Trash Ash's room.
15. Steal something that is very important to Ash.
16. Kick a soccer ball into Ash's crotch.
17. Go on a date with Damien.
18. Sleep in a cemetery for a night.
19. Go to a blind date.
20. Pee in Ash's very precious California King bed.

The numbers 7 and 6 are the most difficult and quite impossible to do because as far as my stalkerish fan girl mind remembers, Rixton is rehearsing finishing their third album while Little Mix is currently on tour. And let's not forget the fact that I only have a week and a weekend to complete my bucket list.

"What are you thinking, huh?" an annoyingly familiar voice whispered in my ear.

I squealed and quickly closed my notebook before I turned around to face the devil that is trending in my bucket list, also known as my douche bag of a mate.

"What the hell? Do you want to give me a freaking heart attack?" I asked angrily.

He chuckled before he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to his warm body.

"Now, why would I do that to my most favorite person in the world?" he asked mockingly.

I raised my eyebrow at him and crossed my arms under my chest. "Cut the crap and state your monkey business, Ash-hole," I said before I elbowed him on the ribs and quickly scooted away from him. His scent is making my brain fuzzy.

"Can't handle being near me?" he asked arrogantly while smirking, "Is my hotness burning you, Lee?"

"Hotness? You mean trashiness, right?"

"Just admit it already. I know I'm the one you're crushing on." He said confidently.

I laughed sarcastically before I said with a straight face, "Me crushing on you? If there's something or rather someone to admit here that would be you. You should get yourself admitted to the mental asylum."

He laughed sarcastically before he glared at me. "No matter how much you deny it, I know it's true."

I rolled my eyes at him, "Making theories now, didn't know your last name was Einstien." I gave him a fake smile and walked closer to him. When I'm already in front of him, I put my hands on both sides of his face, ignoring the annoying sparks that coursed through my veins. He just stared at me, wide-eyed. I tip-toed and brought my face closer to his, when I'm a few inches closer from his face he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist. I quickly pushed him and laughed out loud.
"Well it seems like you're the one who's crushing on me, not the other way around," I said smugly before I grabbed my stuff and walked out.

▪️▪️▪️

"Where have you been young lady guy?" Cole and Tyler asked at the same time as soon as I reached my locker. Both looking at me suspiciously, arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

I laughed and said, "I was at the library doing my..." I paused and think whether I should be honest and tell them about my bucket list. If I will, they will ask and know about the whole mate thing.

"Doing what?" Cole probed.

"My math homework." I lied, turning my back at them to open my locker.

"Are you being completely honest with us? Or you were doing some cuddling and swapping spits with your mate?" Cole asked jokingly.

I puked mentally at the thought of Ash and I cuddling and kissing. We're like Fire and Water, so alike.

"Speaking of mates, did you find out who's your mate?"

I clenched my fist and closed my eyes firmly and did a breathing exercise to calm myself. This whole mate topic is ruining my day. Seriously.

"No," I said in a bored tone as I feel myself calm down. I continued stuffing my books from my bag to my locker.

"Oh, good," Tyler said after heaving a sigh of relief.

Both Cole and I quickly looked at him.

"Do you not want her to find her mate?" Cole asked, looking puzzled.

I just stared at Tyler, waiting for his response.

He cleared his throat and avoided our stares, looking around nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I...it's not like that." He mumbled inaudibly

Tyler opened his mouth to say something again when the bell started to ring.

"Well, I gotta go, brother and sister," Tyler said before leaving quickly.

"What's up with him?" I asked Cole.

Cole shrugged and told me to hurry up. When I was done, I quickly shut and locked my locker.

"So, is your dream mate your real mate?" He asked in a hushed whisper as he walked me to my classroom.

"I wish," I whispered sadly.

"Well, that's sad." He said sympathetically, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I lean into him and whispered, "I know."

----------
short and uneventful ✌️ will be uploading the 2nd part soon 😁😁😁
Anyway, Thank you everyone for your support. And in case you're wondering why I am writing another story when the other one isn't finished yet, this story is a birthday gift to my best friend. I have a hectic schedule with college and all but I am trying my best to finish this before her birthday. My writing is getting crappy and shitty so please bear with me. 😘😘😘 If you have questions or clarifications you can tweet me or DM me on IG @itshessy .