Tony's dark thoughts

Start from the beginning

He felt his heart throb in his chest. He clenched at his chest.

It hurt so bad, good. That's what he deserves. To feel the same hurt that she did.

He was snapped out of it when he heard her groan in peters chest. Damn it, she can feels his emotions.

He needs to stop thinking this, or she's going to find out.

He sighed. "I'm going to my room", he said. He softly and gently rested her feet on the couch.

He got up and without a word made his way to his room.

"Tony", Bruce said.

He stopped in his tracks. "Don't do this again, don't do this to her, your not the only one that accused her, don't let yourself way yourself down, it's not fair to you and it's not fair to her", Bruce said.

Tony sighed.

"You weren't the one to verbally say it, I accused her to her face, I saw the pain on her face when I accused her of cheating on us, I should have known she would never cheat on us, I saw the love and trust wash away the minute I said those horrible words to her, so no, I have to do this, I deserve it, she's never going to forgive me, and I don't blame her", he said.

He waited for someone to say something, but got nothing. He sighed through his nose.

"I was going to propose next Christmas, I already bought the ring and everything, I asked her parents permission, but now it's just dead weight in my pocket, she'll never say yes once she remembers, I lost the only woman I loved because I was a weak prick that didn't believe he was loved by the woman he loved more then anything in the world, now I've lost her, she may act like it's all sunshine and rainbows now, but once she gets her memories back, she's not going to want anything to do with me", he said, his voice cracked as his eyes welled up with tears.

He dug into his pocket and grabbed onto the red velvet box. He clenched his hand around it. Behind taking it out. And letting it fall from his hands. It fell with a small thud to the ground.

"It's anyone's now, you can call dibs on it, I don't want it anymore", he said as he made his way out of the room and into the elevator.

Wanda walked over and picked up the red velvet box. She held it with gentle care. She opened it gently. A hologram popped out. A small tony was standing there. He had a small smile on his face. He had his hands clasped together. "Hello baby girl, it's me, I have many things that I love about you, I can write a whole damn book about it, I love everything about you, I love how your you and you don't change because people want you too, I love how your laugh can brighten up even the saddest person in room, your smile is like heaven on earth, your beauty is on the inside and out, the day I met you, I was so nervous you would reject me, but you showed me that I was worth being loved, and I thank you for that baby girl, everything about you is perfect, even if you don't see it, I do, I love how you think of others before yourself, you take care of us, even when we're supposed to take care of you, your the best thing that has ever happened in my life, I love you to the moon and back baby girl, and that's why I'm doing this, I may not being saying it in person, because I would probably stumble over my words and screw this up, but I hope it'll make up for it,

Chloe sue Annesley will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?", the small hologram of tony asked. And a little compartment opened and a beautiful ring appeared.

The ring shined in the light

It was the most beautiful ring she had ever seen in her life.

She covered her mouth with her hand. Her eyes welling up with tears.

He was really going to propose.

She turned to the others, she noticed that Chloe was still asleep.

"He really vas going to propose", she said as she looked at the ring.

"She needs to get her memory back fast, because we all know the only person that can get tony out of his funk is her, and we all know she would never reject him, no matter how Angry she was with him, she loves him to much", Natasha said.

They all nodded and looked back at they're soulmate.

They needed the real Chloe back. She can make everything better again.