Chapter 3: Naruto is Our New Friend

Start from the beginning

Sasuke never lost his smirk, "Oh why not?"

"Because it means you guys can get your nose in my damn business!"

Sasuke held his gaze, "Is there something you don't want us to know about?"

I could see the rest of the guys looking a bit uncomfortable by the bickering pair but if fists were going to be thrown, they'd side with Sasuke without a moment hesitation.

Naruto was shifting now, "Why can't I keep a damn secret to myself?"

"Because you could be some serial killer and we will never know," my best friend said slowly.

Everybody has stopped breathing, even myself.

Ino recovered first, "You should make your presence known."

I didn't hesitate, "Naruto-kun."

And just like that, the tension in the air melted as the said boy turn to face me, surprised.

"Hinata!" he said. "I didn't know you were here."

"I do sort of live here."

A grin flashed on his face, "Well it's nice to see you again!"

"So how about that 20 questions?" Neji quickly asked, eyeing the new student.

"Sure why not?" Without another word, he walked around Temari and Tenten then climbed up the bunk and finally settling himself beside me with a huge relief sigh.

I couldn't calm my breathing as his vanilla cologne reached my nose, oh and Naruto is sitting on my bed!

My guy friends sat on the floor around Temari and Tenten. Neji's back to back with his girlfriend while Temari sat between Shikamaru's legs. Sasuke sat, his back to us leaning against Sakura bed.

Those two have a kinda weird tradition. Which is really cute since the girl is madly in love with him. Every time he comes over or visa versa, he'd sit between her legs and let her braid his hair or try to put it in a ponytail or just play with it.

I'm pretty sure that's what's happening right now. Ino was the only one surprised with Naruto's sudden intrusion. Normally, I forbade any guy, including Sasuke from coming onto my bed. Sasuke once kept in trying to get on my bed but I kept pushing him off until he was close to concussion. Even then, I let him on the bed with me at my desk at the opposite end of the room, glaring at him.

Ino quietly jumped off the bed, her eyes never leaving a relaxed Naruto. She nearly tripped over Kiba as she made herself comfortable against her own artist.

Sai was the only one that looked rather calm during this whole situation.

"There is a rule to this 20 question," Sasuke said suddenly spoke, making a few jump, "We all go around asking Naruto a question. Every time all of us finish, he gets to ask one of us a question."

Naruto looked like he was about to protest but Sasuke didn't stop, "Since all of us have known each other for more than five years, we know almost everything. The only one we don't know much about is Naruto."

That shut Naruto up.

"I'll go first and we'll end with Bookworm, good?"

Everyone nodded, including myself.

"How old are you?" Sasuke.

"16," Naruto.

"Where were you born?" Sai.

"Konoha, Japan," Naruto.

"Where did you live before coming here?" Ino.

"America."