"Aww, that's so cute!" Ezran laughs as the banthers lower themselves to the ground to let them climb on. "Alright, let's ride!

⚔️⚔️⚔️

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Enya screamed as she clung to Corvus tightly.

"Stop screaming!" Corvus yelled as he gripped the fur of the Banther as tightly as he could.

"We're going to die!" Enya screamed loudly. "We're going to die!"

The two banthers were racing through the woods, never bothering to stop while bounding over rocks and bushes as the three humans clung to them tightly. Enya didn't even want to open her eyes, afraid that she was going to get sick the second she saw how fast they really were going as she clung to Corvus. After a while she felt their banthers come to a stop and opened her eyes to find them standing in front of the bridge leading to the castle.

"Wow we made it!" Ezran cheers from his Banther as Enya felt the bike rising up in her throat and quickly covered her mouth. "Hey Corvus? Enya's looking a bit green."

The huntsman turned his head back to see her sick expression and his eyes widened in horror before she quickly slid off the banther and fell to her knees before vomiting.

"Oh that's gross." He groaned as Enya vomited again before groaning and trying to stand. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, I just...need some water." Enya says as he quickly gets off. "Ez, go on without us."

"You sure?" Ezran asks as Amaya slipped off the banther and ran to her owner, whimpering and nudging her knee. "I can stay-"

"We'll be fine! Just go on without us, we'll catch up." Corvus interrupts. "We'll come as soon as we can, I promise."

Ezran looked a bit unsure before nodding and urging his banther to cross the bridge.

"I think this was our breakfast of bread and berries." Enya mumbles as she tries not to look at the pile of what she could only guess was originally her breakfast from this morning.

"Let's not check." Corvus agrees as their banther growls at them before lumbering off towards the woods. "Come on, let's get inside. Want me to carry you?"

"Yes please."

Enya let him carry her back towards the castle in his arms, Amaya trailing behind them as they walked through the gates. Some of the soldiers greeted them and asked Enya where she and Amaya had been, to which she didn't respond and Amaya just ran to a few to get her head scratched.

"You know, I think if Soren were here he'd get jealous and try to carry you." Corvus says, trying to lift the mood as they made their way to the castle.

"He's paralyzed." Enya deadpans quietly. "Can't even lift his hand."

"Oh...sorry."

"It's him I'm feeling sorry for." Enya sighs as she leans her head against her friends chest. "It slipped my mind to ask him if he actually liked me the way you claimed. I was just so worried about his state of being that I forgot."

"There's plenty of time for that, in the meantime we'll have to focus on the king for now." Corvus assures her. "He needs us and all the guidance he can get."

Enya winced, knowing he was right. It was still hard to believe that Harrow was gone and Ezran was now king of one of the biggest kingdoms in their region. The carefree boy she had grown up with was going to be struggling with all these responsibilities, but at least he had Opeli and the other members of the council to aid him, and maybe she and Corvus could help too.

But what good am I in counseling a king? She thinks to herself as Corvus steps through the doors of the castle. I'm just tailor, I have nothing to give to help Ezran. No guidance in running a kingdom, checking merchant services, giving advice in running a war, nothing.

"There you are!" Enya was shaken from her thoughts to see Opeli walking to them briskly, Ezran right behind her. "First the princes disappear, then your father, and then you when Gren went missing!"

"Did you find him? Is he okay?" Enya asks, remembering that Gren had been left alone in Viren's cold dungeon.

"He's fine, we released him and he's on his way back to the border to warn Amaya of Viren's treachery." Opeli responds. "He said he sent you to retrieve the princes, and as happy as I am that you brought Ezran back, I'm concerned about Callum's whereabouts."

"In Xadia." Ezran answers as Corvus let's Enya down so she could stand. "But he's fine, he's with Rayla and Azymondias!"

"Who?"

"Uh...you might want to sit down for this one Opeli." Enya says with a nervous laugh. "It's a long story."