Ch. 1 - "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I don't really know where we are..."

(I do not own anything and you own yourself. I think...Enjoy!)

It's pitch black. Everywhere you try to look, there's no signs of light, but then again how would you know? Are you still sleeping or are you wide awake but blind?(Or are you sleeping and dreaming of being awake?)

"Wait..." Your voice was the only sound here, wherever here was. You opened your eyes and said, "I had my eyes closed...how embarrassing."

You reached out with both hands and found that there was a barrier there, blocking you from continuing onward. Whatever you were inside of, it was trapping you like a caged animal, and like that caged animal you will break free. You pushed the wall with a bit of force but the result was futile, though the wall did move a little. 'Just open already!' You thought in anger and pushed the door with all your might, resulting to you almost falling down but you regained your balance.

"Phew...that was a close one.." You silent you said to yourself before you looked back and saw you had been stuck in a locker...you then looked up to take in the view in fronting you. It was a classroom. An old one at that, though it could have looked a bit...futuristic?  The classroom consisted of two rows of chairs and tables on both sides of the classroom with some space parted down the middle to walk through. There was a green screen in front of the class with a TV and speakers on it(Perhaps a monitor?), but what caught your attention the most were the windows. The windows were closed and had barb wires on it, restricting anyone to open the windows, why? You then questioned to yourself, "Where am I?"

A sudden shock of pain rushed into your head making you nearly fall again but you grabbed onto the nearest table and waited for the headache to go away. After a while it did and looked up once again. You saw a boy with short curly purple hair(that defy the laws of gravity?) who wore a black school uniform sleeping on a table with his head down.

"How did I not see him..?" While you were questioning yourself to either leave him alone or wake him up, the purple haired boy started moving and looked up at you.  You finally saw his face and noticed that he also had purple eyes similar to his hair.  Once he saw you his eyes were filled with fear and his face had taken the expression of shock.

"W-W-WAAAAA!!" He shouted out and fell off the chair he was in.  He landed on his butt and started backing away from you until the table next to him hit his back preventing him from moving anymore.  He looked behind himself to see what stopped him then back at you and yelled, "W-who are y-you?! Where a-a-am I-I?! Did y-you ki-kidnapped m-me!?  I-I-I swear i-"

Before he could continue you cut him off by saying, "Woah wait relax!  I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I don't really know where we are...As for your third question, I think we're in the same situation.."

After the boy heard you say that his shaking had stopped to a minimum level and his stuttering had almost gone away, "I-I'm sorry...I shouldn't have just assume things right a-away..! My n-name is Kokichi...Kokichi Ouma.."

Just after he said that the locker that was beside the one you came out of started to rattle. You quickly backed away from it and waited next to the boy named Kokichi Ouma to see what would come out. After what seemed like ages of the locker banging and rattling the door opened to reveal a person with a black pants, uniform, and hat falling out and landing on the floor with a big bump. 'Is...Is he an old person??' You thought, 'Cause...he has white hair...Wait should I help him?'