9. He drives me crazy

C.Tzuyu pov

As Jeongyeon and i parted our ways, I walked through those empty roads filled with white fallen petals. I walked and walked until I saw him.
Kim Taehyung....

He was standing across the road and as soon as I saw him, each and every word that jeongyeon said about him filled my thoughts. Was he really dumped by a girl? Is that the real reason why he keeps ignoring every other girl? Why's he so different than rest of his squads?

The moment my eyes caught him,thousands of questions rushed into my head. This was also the first time that I properly got to notice him so I kept staring at him until I realized he was staring back at this cute little dog who was having a hard time to jump off from the tree.

I didn't speak a word but kept looking at him. I was slightly curious about what he was gonna do with that little dog. He then slowly reached his hands towards the puppy who was stuck in that small tree then gently carried him and folded his arms around him.

His soft side that I never got to see made me smile forming a slight dimple in my cheeks. I still didn't said a word until he turned around and found me.

Damn it! This is so embarrassing! He must be thinking that I was stalking him since I was caught off guard smiling at him like a creep. Gosh! What am I gonna do now?

i was freaking out but somehow i tried waving at him to make it look not so awkward but then without a word he just turned back with almost zero expression on his face.

I'm so embarrassed but equally annoyed. How can someone just simply ignore the person like that? If he didn't wanted to talk, he could've just returned a smile.I wouldn't mind that! Gosh he's so cold and Jeongyeon was so damn right!

I straight off went to home and fell off in the bed before cooking my meal. Ofcourse Dad's gonna stay at his work office so I've to do it all alone. At times like this I really miss my mom and her food.

I took a long sigh as I approached to my bathroom. I turned on the speaker with a maximum volume playing Spring day by BTS which is also one of my favorite band.

After a while his soft look suddenly popped up in my head as I was laying at the tub filled with warm peach coloured bath bombs. I couldn't do anything but kept thinking back and forth about how he changed from giving soft to cold look in instant.

I shaked my head to let go all of this complicated things that was disturbing me then as soon as I finished taking bath I ran into kitchen and tried making a kimbab. I wasn't surprised at all when it turned out really bad so I just grabbed my phone and ordered some food from restaurant.

It was next morning already and I had to get ready before I'm late for class so I rushed as fast as possible. I somehow ended up meeting Jeongyeon on my way and we both speeded up.

The things that had happened yesterday was still on my mind and I wasn't able to get rid off of it. I've never experienced any of this feelings and thoughts before so it was really disturbing.

As we both entered into the class I saw him with his bunch of friends goofing and cracking up. He darted his eyes away from his friends and glared at me as i walked up to my seat.I was not used to this and somehow it was very uncomfortable sitting just in front of him after how he ignored me yesterday.

There was a strong feeling coming inside me that I should talk with him and yeah I was stupid enough to turn back and bang his desk loud enough to make everyone draw their attention towards me.

In a sec he stared at me along with his friends and I was speechless until i realized how annoying it was for me to spend my whole night thinking about that particular situation.

He raised his one brow expecting me to speak up so I ended up asking him with cold tone "Did you steal that dog from yesterday?"
I know this sounds really stupid but I was so annoyed and my mind was not cooperating with me.

His eyes widened with my question then he slightly chuckled and pressed his both lips staring at me. His friends were all confused along with jimin who was literally staring back at us.

Just then Jeongyeon broke that awkward moment between us saying
"huh? whose dog? where and when?"

Just before I could explain he leaned towards his desk with his both arms folded "he was a homeless puppy plus he reminded me of someone so I'm now taking care of him! Miss!"

He said while emphasizing the word miss then gave me a smirk before turning aside to join back with his friends.

However I didn't get half of his answer but I was thankful that he didn't made fun of my question either. So I turned around and to my surprise I found rest of the people glaring back at me. I guess I was loud back then but I couldn't control it since I hate when people ignore me or my feelings!

Jeongyeon was literally firing up with questions and giggling while teasing me with Taehyung's word
"So Miss! Would you mind telling me what had happened?" she whispered

"Ugh!! It's nothing jeongyeon and stop with that word Miss" I said while rolling my eyes then she cracked up watching me being annoyed.