Chapter Eleven - I Didn't Mean To

"What the fuck is this?!"

Me and Seth quickly sat up. I was in one of Seth's shirts while Seth, himself, was shirtless.

In the doorway, we saw Dean and Roman.

For some odd reason, guilt flowed through me. Why? I thought.

When I met Roman's eyes, they had a mixture of sadness and anger. More guilt suddenly came through.

Roman stared at me for a moment before his eyes filled up with tears.

I got out of the bed and walked over to Roman. I gently placed my hand on Roman's arm.

"Roman, I-"

"Don't." He inturrupted. "Just, don't. I'm sorry that I disrupted you. You guys can get back to whatever you were doing." And with that, he walked out of the room. Dean stood there and ran a hand through his hair.

"Dean,  I didn't mean for it to happen."

He finally looked up at me, then Seth, then at me again.

"Just let me talk to him, okay?"

I slowly nodded my head and quietly said, "Okay."

And then he left. I looked over at Seth who had been quiet the whole time.

"Seth, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for last night to happen. I don't have feelings for you. I'm sorry." I said, my head hanging low.

"It's okay, Mia. I understand. Now go clean yourself up and talk to him."

I looked to meet Seth's eyes. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. I ran over and gave him a big hug. "Thank you." I said releasing my grip.

"You're welcome."

I quickly ran out and down the hall to my hotel room. I went inside and, fortunately, no one was there. I quickly got into the shower, washed up, and got out. I blow dried my hair, curled it, and applied some simple makeup.

I got dressed into dark blue skinny jeans and a white off-the-shoulder long sleeve shirt. I put some some black heels to finish the outfit.

I hurried out of my room and into the parking lot. I thought I should call Dean.

When he pick up his phone, I heard him say "Hello?"

"Dean, where is Roman?"

"He's sitting in his car. Why?"

"Thanks so much, Dean. I'll explain later but I have to go."

"Alright, see you soon, Mia."

"Bye, Dean." I said, ending the call. I looked around the parking lot for an SUV with Roman in it.

And then I found him. Not too far away from my car was Roman's SUV. I could see his head on the stearing wheel, and he wasn't moving.

God, please let him be alright.

I ran over to his car scared that something may have happened to him.

I opened the unlocked driver's door and put my arm around Roman.

"Roman, a-are you okay?" I asked. He lifted his head up and looked at me.

"Perfect. Thanks for asking." He said, turning his head so he could face the front.

"Roman, I'm sorry." I said quietly. I put my head on his shoulder and wrapped both of my arms around him. "I'm really sorry." I said.

A few seconds later, Roman wrapped one arm around my waist and kissed my head.

"What are we going to do, Mia?" Roman asked after a while.

"Let's work something out." I said, lifting my head up and looking at him.

"Like, dating?" He said, smiling. I nodded my head and said, "Yes."

"Alright, get in the car."

"But aren't you going to ask me the magical sentence?"

"The magical sentence?"

"Will you be...."

"Oh!" He said, getting out of the car and taking my hand, looking right into my eyes as I looked back at him.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Mia?"

"Yes, I'd love to." I said grinning.

He picked me up and spinned me around.

Once he set me down, he looked into my eyes and gently kissed my lips.

Finally. I am finally kissing the man who I love.