Chapter Twenty - Please Find Me

If I said I am happy, I'd be lying.

I am anything but happy.

Roman and I were sitting on his bed in his house, ready to open some mail that had just been delivered. When we got a letter from the prison, we didn't know what to expect.

I had told Roman to open it, because I didn't want to even touch the letter. I had a feeling that it was all about Seth.

As Roman opened the letter, my heart was pounding. I was scared. Scared to know that my happy life could be ruined, once again, because of a selfish man by the name of Seth Rollins.

Roman read the letter out loud, and I was prepared to hear the worse.

And there it was.

"Mr. Seth Rollins has been granted access out of prison via bail." Roman read.

So he was bailed out? Someone paid money to bail him out of jail? But who?

"Does it say who bailed him out?" I asked Roman.

"No." He responds quietly.

I sighed. I looked out the window by the front door to see if anyone is staring in, particularly Seth. I looked back at Roman, and realize that he's angry. I mean, why wouldn't he be?

I suddenly break down into tears. "Roman, what are we gonna do?" I say.

I feel a muscular arm pull me closer to Roman's warm body. I wrap my arms around his waist while I cry.

"I don't know, baby. I don't know." He responds.

I cry for about 15 minutes before I finally run out of tears. Believe me, if there were anymore tears left I would be crying some more.

I just can't believe it. The man who had put me through so much pain, yet gave me some amazing memories, is now out of jail because of a bail. And who knows, maybe he's coming after me right now. Maybe he's out there looking for me. Oh God, what if he's outside of the house? His dark eyes watching me from the window with a vicious grin on his face.

I can imagine it all.

Why the hell would they even release him on bail? He almost killed me!

Just think; he could be coming to get me right now. He could be planning an attack on me. Maybe he is planning on how to kill me!

I take a deep breath.

I need to calm down.

I just need to calm down.

I'm overthinking things.

Seth isn't going to find me. He isn't going to come to Roman's house. He isn't going to kill me.

I'm going to be okay. I'm going to be safe. Im going to be okay and safe.

Roman takes his arms away from me and gets off the bed that we are sitting on. "I'm going to get some groceries. I'll make us something very good tonight. We can also watch movies and have some wine. It will be a good night, I promise." He says, looking right at me.

I only nod.

He comes over and kisses me on the top of my head. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I promise." He says, kissing me on the lips. "I love you."

And with that, he's out the door.

And I am now alone.

"He's not going to let anything happen to you, Mia." I say to myself.

I hear the sound of a car speed off, and I know it's Roman.

I walk into the living room and turn on some music from my phone to ease myself a little, then I open up the curtains to let a little bit of light in. I walk it o the kitchen to prepare myself a little snack.