rules

okay. let's start with the boring stuff. (sorry!)

1) please make sure that you give me a permanent follow if you decide to use one of my ideas. it's a dick move if you just unfollow after a couple of days and i will find out (and report if necessary).

2) vote and comment if you're going to use one of the ideas. that way i can make sure that only one person is using the plots. if you're going to alter things slightly, let me know so i can decide if the original plot should still be available for someone else to use.

3) give credit when you publish. this can be something as simple as 'plot credits/inspiration by OFFTH3MARK'.

4) make sure you post something within a week of deciding you're going to use the plot. this could just be a short prologue style chapter, cast, introduction, playlist, etc. if an extension is needed, let me know roughly how long you'll need or else i'll make the plot available for somebody else.

~***~

if you want a cover made along with your plot, let me know and i will happily make one. if later down the line you need more help with inspiration, or want an insight to where i see the rest of the plots playing out, don't hesitate to send a dm my way. i promise i'm not a stone cold bitch and will be happy to help if you need it.