"I l-"

"Jungkookie!" A shout was bombard inside the room. They both looked at the person who just did that.

Choi Jieun. Jungkook's ex girlfriend and Taehyung's enemy. They have met before but the thing is it didn't end up well. Because when Taehyung got to the toilet that time Jieun started flirting with Jungkook and talk about how trashy Taehyung is.

"What are you doing here Choi?" Jungkook asked sternly. Taehyung stood up, gonna hit that bitch when Jungkook just pulled him into the bed. Allowing him to sit next to the patient.

"I'm just worried that boyfriend is in the hospital." Jieun pouted, making Taehyung gag. Jieun started to walk towards them and offer a little gift for Jungkook.

"What boyfriend?" Taehyung asked looking around.

"Dumbie, my boyfriend is the patient." Jieun rolled her eyes. Taehyung laughed at what she said.

"Oh... Maybe he's dead already because your boyfriend doesn't exist anymore." Taehyung glared at her.

"No. Jungkook remember last night? When you were about to go? I told you to stay instead of going because you might end up in an accident!" Jieun said, walking towards Jungkook but Taehyung stopped her in her tracks.

"Well thank you Jesus." Taehyung replied. He mentally rolled his eyes.

"Might flex something though. We maked out yesterday and we were about to do it when Jungkook drives away." Jieun smirked.

"Atleast I'm not a psycho who runs back to my ex for pleasure." Taehyung chuckled at his own statement. Jieun stood up, ready to fight Taehyung.

"I am not!" Jieun shouted.

Taehyung can't believe it, Jimin let this psycho enter the room. Well maybe his best friend is roaming around the hospital.

"You are sis. Go fuck around we don't need you." Taehyung stuck out his tongue, making Jungkook chuckle at the sight.

"Do you skipped the part when I told you we maked out?!" She huffled. She ain't cute, she needs to get lost. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who's just voilently shaking his head.

"In your imagination? It sucks to be stuck there." Taehyung pouted. Jieun's face was shocked at the statement.

"I kissed your boyfriend and you're not mad?" Jieun smirked.

"Wow... Earlier he's just your boyfriend? Now he's mine, nice one." Taehyung winked at her making her pissed.

"Get out!" Jieun shouted at him. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, as the both of them laughed.

"Say that to a mirror." Jungkook said, making Taehyung laugh again.

"Ugh! Just fucking disappear!" Jieun screamed at Taehyung, when suddenly the door was opened loudly.

"There she is! Get her!" Jimin shouted. The guards next to him pulled Jieun but she tries to get out of their grip.

"No!!" She screamed. She fights to get out of their grip when Taehyung happily pulled her too.

Actually the guards only held her, because when Taehyung joined them it she was suddenly pulled out of the room.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK IS MINE REMEMBER THAT!" She screamed while being pulled by the guards.

"Bye mother fucker!" Taehyung battle his eyelash and winked at her.

Jimin and Taehyung got inside, taking deep breathes while Jungkook is just laughing. Taehyung went straight to his boyfriend and sat down next to him again.

"I should leave again?" Jimin chuckled. He goes out of the room, and saw Yoongi sitting down on one of the bench. So he decided to talk with Yoongi first.

"Thank you for not believing her." Jungkook said. He looked at Taehyung but Taehyung looked down, making Jungkook confused.

"I trust you Jungkook. Of course I will not listen to the crazy ass bitch." Taehyung said laughing with his boyfriend.

"So?" Jungkook asked while caressing Taehyung's hand.

"Jeon Jungkook, the love of my life, the peanut butter to my jelly. Please don't forget that even though we fought. Even though we misunderstood things. Please don't forget that I'm still here supporting you. And don't forget that I love and trust you." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who can't help but teared up.

"And you my baby, don't forget that I'm always here, trusting and loving you." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung for a sweet soft kiss.

"Are you done already? I have foods here." Yoongi shouted from outside making the two laugh while sharing their kiss.