24*

~Hera's POV~

Feeling Luke still playing with the hem of my dress, I bit my lip and slid my arms back around his neck until my fingers tangled into his hair. "What are you doing?" I asked softly, letting my head lean on his shoulder.

"I told you I would fuck you in this crowd, didn't I?" He murmured, causing my eyes to widen.

Was he serious? "Wh-What?" I squeaked, but he just hummed and slid his hand from my hip to my lower back. I gasped as he pulled my dress up just enough to allow him access, but nobody else could see what he was about to do to me. My core pulsated with desire as I felt him hastily unzip the zip on his pants and then he went to push my panties to the side, just to be met with skin. "No panties today?" He teased, pulling me up against him firmly.

Out of nowhere, I felt the invasion of his thick cock forcing itself past my tight walls, causing my jaw to slack as I gasped. He just shushed me softly and gripped my hips again, pulling my ass right against him. Not a single damn person even noticed what we were doing. My core tightened around him as I pulled his curls, heat sitting down in my core. This was quite easily the hottest thing I'd ever done, having him fuck me in a space full of completely oblivious people. My walls throbbed with desire as he began to lightly force me to sway my hips so it looked more like we were dancing, not just straight up fucking. I whimpered as he began to slowly grind himself into me, squeezing my hips as he set his head down on my shoulder, his warm breath fanning over my neck.

"Luke," I whined softly, arching my back when I felt his swollen cock hit against a soft spot deep inside of me. He growled into my neck as I swiveled my hips back against him, the heat in my body only tripling with the crowded floor we stood on being full of other people. "So fucking tight." He murmured, panting softly.

"Tell me, sugar..." He began gruffly, digging his fingers into my hips through my skirt. "Tell me you're mine. No man will ever fuck this pussy like me. No man will ever have your heart but me." He hissed possessively, his warm breath fanning over the back of my neck as he nipped at the shell of my ear. When I just fisted his hair tighter and clenched around him, unable to respond, he pulled back just a little and delivered a hard thrust back into me. "Say it." He hissed, squeezing my hips as he throbbed inside of my walls.

"Yes, yes." I whimpered, fighting a shudder. "I'm yours. Only yours." I breathed, a smile lifting onto my lips.

My words seemed to satisfy him because he nipped at my ear and slowed his thrusts, inhaling my scent deeply. "Good girl. That's it." He murmured in satisfaction, grunting softly into my ear. "Mine. All mine." He hummed, his breathing growing heavier as I began to wind my hips back against his crotch, making his cock hit that perfect spot. The grip on my hips tightened again and he groaned lowly, making it clear that my moves were driving him crazy, like I wanted. Hearing the way his breath became heavier and his moans struggled to stay confined was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard.

Still smiling like an idiot, I pulled his curls and arched my back a bit, unable to fully believe what we were doing. As people in the media, people who were often followed by paparazzi, doing something so dirty in a place so crowded and full of people was risky. Beyond risky, actually. Anyone could've noticed and gotten a picture. Funnily enough, though, that still wasn't enough for me to want to stop. I didn't care about the fact that it was bad of us to do this; maybe that's even why it thrilled me so much.

A soft growl left him as his cock jerked in my walls, his hand grazing up my side until he squeezed my breast in his hand. "Perfect." He murmured to himself, his voice husky and heavy with lust. The tone of his voice when he was hard inside of me made my walls clench around him and my lower stomach ache with heat, loving the way he sounded. But I especially loved the way he grunted into my ear, struggling to contain his noises. "Shit, Hera. So fucking wet. You like this?" He purred, tracing the curve of my body as he returned his hand to my hip. I just whined softly and threaded my fingers deeper into his curls, fisting them as my walls pulsed around his shaft. "Mhm." I whimpered, biting my lip as my brows furrowed in pleasure.