9

~Hera's POV~

Luke didn't necessarily get in trouble for his date with Nina, but that was only because no paparazzi had gotten pictures or anything. Nobody knew about his little date except me and the agency, so he only got scolded a little, luckily for him.

I got ready to go over to his house on Tuesday afternoon, hoping that he wasn't mad at me for having told on him. He probably knew that I was the one who had snitched. After I got out of the shower and had dried off, I went and started on doing my makeup. This time, I took my time instead of trying to hurry, just for the sake of wanting to stall myself from having to go over to Luke's house. It wasn't that I didn't want to see him. It was just that I was a little nervous that he would be mad and not want to be friends with me anymore.

When I finished doing my eyeliner, I finished off doing my makeup by swiping on some mascara and then spritzing my face with a little setting spray. After I was done with my makeup, I went in my closet and got ready, pulling on a pair of blue jeans that I looped a belt through the belt hooks of. My belt was made of rhinestones, the silver glinting as it caught the light. Then, I pulled on a cropped bandeau top that was white and put on a pair of white heeled boots, leaving my hair down in its natural state before I left the house. The drive to Luke's house, which he had texted me the address of yesterday, was only about forty minutes long.

And when I got there, I slowly pulled into his driveway and gaped up at his beautiful house. I got out of my car and walked up to the front door, which he had told me that he'd left unlocked before I came over, and hesitantly went right on in. It felt weird to just walk right into a house I'd never even been in, but I knew Luke had wanted me to, so I didn't pay the feeling much mind.

As I entered, the first thing that greeted me was a large staircase a little ahead of me that had black railings and dark wood on top of the white steps, the floor a glossy white. There was a big, beautiful chandelier hung there in the middle of the entry, the crystals dangling in the light. I gaped at his house and shut the front door, being sure to lock it behind me before I walked further into his house. "Luke?" I called quietly, poking my head into the room through the first doorway that was to the left, at the bottom of the stairs. I found that that was the living room, which was empty, and that it was also beautiful.

The living room had big black couches on the glossy white floors, little white pillows sitting atop the cushions. In the middle of the couches was a circular shaped glass table and a black and gray rug laid underneath the table, with a few pictures hung on the walls. His TV hung on the wall above the entertainment center that was towards the back wall, just a little away from the other doorway on the right wall. However, the living room was empty, so I hesitantly went and poked my head into the room that the living room branched off into.

There, I saw a fancy looking kitchen that resembled mine a lot, except his counters were a light gray marble and he had dark brown cabinets with stainless steel appliances. He also had a lot more counter space than I had at my house. Just like the living room, his kitchen was empty.

Frowning, I turned and returned to the entry, walking over to the first doorway on the left side of the entryway. Like the other rooms, the apparent guest bedroom was empty, so I moved on to the second room just a little down the hall. That one was a simple guest bathroom, which was empty, thankfully. I'd probably die of embarrassment if I walked in on Luke using the restroom, especially in his own home. The last door led to a laundry room, which was also empty. "Luke?" I called as I returned to the stairs, wondering where he was at. Would he really just be upstairs, when he knew I was coming over?

I called his name a few more times before I reluctantly started up the steps, feeling a little bit unsure. I didn't want to seem like I was being nosy or invading his privacy.