Chapter 2

Skylar's POV

As I was walking into Brooks' class I noticed the same idiot was following me so I turned to him and said "Stop following me your being a creep." 

He looked at me and said "Well looks like we have this class together than so it's a little hard to not follow you inside Yaker." 

"No, go anywhere else but near me or in this class. I have three older brothers who all played football I'll beat you up I'm not afraid to and, they'll be more than happy to help me out." I said testing him while he opened the door for us and letting me walk in first.

He gestured for me to walk in bowing as I looked at him weird asking him, "What are doing?" 

"Trying to open the dang door for you. Your making that a little difficult though so walk in before I shut it on your face." He said coldly as I smirked while walking towards him and the door.

Right as I was ready to walk through the door I stop in my tracks turning towards him so I could look up and see his eyes right before I kicked him non hesitantly hard in shin. 

"Geez Yaker if I knew you would kick me over being nice I wouldn't have spent my energy on opening and holding a door open for you." The random kid said while Brooks looked at us as I started laughing.

"Ms. Taylor and Mr. Levine get in the room and sit down you're both ten minutes late and, where is Ms. Moore?" He asked wondering about Casey while I pointed to her seat that she was sitting at.

"Oh sorry Casey didn't see you come in as for you Skylar and Tatum sit down right now before your both in detention for being late and disruptive to the class." Brooks said while I looked around the room seeing everyone drooling over Tatum. He was your typically hot but, bad boy.

"Sit wherever you want for today. Tomorrow everyone is getting assigned seats and then I'll know where you'll be sitting." He said while I sat down next to Casey and Ellie with Scarlet and Amanda the brat in front of me. 

"Skylar has a crush on the bad boy awww it's the start of Skytum. Does he play basketball too and basketball team captain?" Casey said/asked trying to call Tatum and I a couple.

"Casey stop and, I don't know if he plays shit. It's not like I talk to the dude and know him on a personal level, for all I know the only the thing he probably knows jow to play is girls." I said while Ellie started laughing.

"He's hot I'm gonna slide into his DMs later and ask him to come to our cheer practices and games." Amanda said as I overheard her and laughed at the thought.

"He's alright not my type and I feel like I wouldn't get along with him. He plays football used to be another private school's linebacker." Scarlet said looking up his Instagram on her phone.

Amanda whispered something to Scarlet as she looked at Tatum and said "I bet a week even though it could be longer. I could see it though." 

"Scar I bet you two weeks max." Ellie said joining them while I was confused on knowing what they were talking about.

Casey got up and stood on the table as she shouted "Everyone place your bets now write it on a piece of paper and hand it to me." 

Everyone started scribbling stuff down on a piece of paper while I looked at her confused. I took the pieces of paper from her reading them 4 weeks 8 weeks 2 weeks a month never three months a year. "What are we betting?" I asked while she smirked at me along with Scarlet.

"Don't worry about it your all good but, wait off another week or two." She said leaving me confused as I stood on the table making an announcement.

"The first person who tells me what this bet is about I'll kiss." I shouted while Brooks glared and yelled at me.

"Skylar sit the hell down and, no you will not because you'll be in the principal's office calling home if you do that's PDA and your to young." Brooks said as I sat back down in my seat while everyone looked at me.

"What the hell is PDA and why is everyone screaming at me saying THAT'S PDA next time its a detention." I said mocking Andrews while Scarlet got annoyed with me.

"Your retarded Skylar I swear to gosh Public Display of Affection idiot." Scarlet said as I thought about that for a second.

"Then technically it would be PDOA because of the "of" that bugs me its in the phrase but doesn't exist in the abbreviation that's stupid." I said announcing my train of thought.

"Yeah wanna know what else is stupid your brain now shut up, so those who actually care about their education can learn." Tatum said while I got up and smacked him with my shoe on the head.

He kicked me back as I slapped him across the face. "Skylar Lynn Taylor and Tatum Levine get out and get in the office right now!" Brooks shouted as I tried to push Tatum while he just pushed me back into the book shelf knocking everything over.

"What no my parents are gonna kill me." I said while Tatum smirked at me and got up packing up his belongings as I argued with Brooks remembering what my mom told me.

"Skylar I'm not in the mood for your arguing nor are you in a position to even be considering arguing with me. So unless you want me personally to escort you to the principal's office get up there now." Brooks said sternly as I didn't want to test him any further.

"Geez I'm going can you chill and, possibly not scream or shout at me." I said as Casey handed me my Chemistry book while I took it from her and walked up to the office following behind Levine.

"You know if you can't pay the price then you shouldn't have gotten into trouble because now not only are you in trouble but I'm also stuck in this nightmare with you." Tatum said as I threw all my books into my locker and continued walking up to the office while Brooks watched us.

"Stop talking and more walking he's expecting the both of you." Brooks shouted as Tatum and I looked at each other until I harshly walked past him.