Sent at 7:30

Here is a photo of me I can send more if you don't believe me
Sent at 7:31

(Sent three more photos of himself cause I don't have anymore of that guy :-:)
Sent at 7:34Pm

Yuki🤪:

4 Photos Saved to Yuki🤪 Camera roll

❤️AlphaYoon❤️
WOW... I'm not even that attractive...

Yuki🤪:
I hate you! Your so handsome!!!!!!!!🤯🤯🤯😫😭😪🤯😮😤🤭🤔😤🤤😭🤬😭😴💞💚💓💚💖💘❤️💜💝💟🧡💞💞❣️💘💘🧡💓💜🥰😍😘🥰😍

❤️AlphaYoon❤️
Nah... I'm not really ... I'm just average the only reason I'm shirtless in the first one was cause of a dare...

Yuki🤪:
I love your tail! It's so long and looks really soft I'm guessing a wolf? Judging by the ears and length of your tail?

❤️AlphaYoon❤️
Yep... anyways stop avoiding sending me your photo! It's your turn

Yuki🤪:
But.. but I'm ugly Compared to you now :(

❤️AlphaYoon❤️
Liar... send it. Now omega

Yuki🤪:
. . . Fine...
Sent at 7:40pm

Sent at 7:50pm

Sent at 7:50pm

(Two more photos)
Sent at 7:53pm

I told you... I'm nothing special sorry for my clothes hoodies and sweat pants are all I wear...
Sent at 7:55pm

3Photos Saved to ❤️AlphaYoon❤️Camera roll

❤️AlphaYoon❤️
Wtf? Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? YOU FIFTHY FUCKING LIAR! Damn you handsome!

Yuki🤪:
Stopppp I'm not...

❤️AlphaYoon❤️
You are so handsome and cute all in one, I love your tail to! But it looks unnaturally black... it's so fluffy and cute.

Yuki🤪:
Yeah... I dye my tail and ears because ... well I'm a snow fox so they they are white as snow... it looks weird because my hairs black and. Shit...

❤️AlphaYoon❤️
Baby they will look cute I wish I could see them, I can only see a faint outline under your hood maybe next time!

Yuki🤪:
Haha maybe...
I should umm go I have shit to dooooo

❤️AlphaYoon❤️
You have such a dirty mouth

Yuki🤪:
I was born special because my I'm either a angel or devil I will fuck you up if I'm mad or I'll do anything you want there is no em between 😈😇😍

❤️AlphaYoon❤️
Haha I'm looking forward to meeting the devil but I don't know if it's fear, devil vs alpha? The only thing getting fucked will be you.

Delete message for chat members?

Yes        /       No

Message deleted

Yuki🤪:
Hey! I didn't see that I was making porridge!  What did it say 🥺🥺

❤️AlphaYoon❤️
Nothing important now go enjoy your food!

Yuki🤪:
Fine...

Yuki🤪 Is Offline

❤️AlphaYoon❤️
Good night baby...

Change Yuki🤪's Name?

Yes / No

Name changed to 👑BabyBoi👑

—————————————————————————-

(Third Person P.O.V)

"You idiot..." Yoonjae sat there with a sigh, slowly he pushed back his computer chair and stood up closing his laptop down.
Yoonjae was tired even thought it was only 4pm for him unlike Yuki who was three hours ahead of him, when yoonjae talked to the boy he felt something deep but he couldn't pin it down as to what his feelings were.
He didn't like this feeling because it made him wonder, what did this guy who wasn't even in his country doing to him, Yoonjae would never call a stranger baby or omega...
"Mate... want mate..." Yoonjae wolf yearned inside his head in a extremely dominate deep and aggressive voice , the males wolf ears began twitching lightly at very small sound in the room ... his wolf was sad and desperate, most alphas would have mated by now but he hadn't found his mate or even the scent, sometimes it played in his mind he had smelled his mates scent and maybe he just didn't know? They say your mates scent is meant to bring extreme euphoria when you smell it...
"I can't just mate a random person!" He whined out load knowing his wolf wanted his true mate not just a normal mate the difference being a true mate was the one who would hold you heart for eternity and you would no longer want anyone but them, you would never look at anyone they way you looked at them or touched them or pleased them...
"He's coming of age.... want him... now..." his wolf growled in a deep voice, his body was getting tense as he clenched his fists, he was suppressing his wolf who was clearly wanting to be let out.
"What do you mean he's coming of age?" It was a dumb question to ask.
Their inner wolves almost had a seventh sense they could feel their true mate and know things about them before meeting them, they knew who held their heart and who would be their future and all the futures for the rest of time... but they could never fully know or understand until they were of age when their mates inner wolf would wake up and call out for them ready to find whoever it was.
"They will be turning 18 soon... soon they will be ours... only ours..." Yoonjae sighed nodding to himself, he knew that in good time he would meet his mate, until then he had his single brother Yuki who he could talk to.