with that, bakugou moves his hands towards the side of his bed and pushes himself off of the mattress. carding his fingers through his rigid hair, he lets out a heavy sigh before shoving his hands into his pockets and beginning to walk towards his door. there was no point staying in his room and trapping himself in his own head the rest of the night and do nothing. he needed to do something to either be-rid the thoughts that consumed over his mind or at least get his thought process in place before he loses it. about his future. about him having to be the best out of everyone else. about the league of villains. about... all might— he shakes his head lightly to get rid of his last thought before reaching out to his door handle, he twists it and opens his door, shutting it quietly after exiting his room. usually he would lock his door whenever he left his dorm, but it was already so late into the night and everyone was mostly asleep besides the night owls in the lobby. those idiots knew better to step foot in his room anyways, unless they were asking for a death wish.

shoving his hand back into his pocket, he began to make his way down the fourth floor hallway in a slow pace — in order not to wake the others already sleeping on his floor — towards the direction of the elevator. he thought about what he could do with the hours remaining before dawn hit. he could go to the kitchen downstairs to get something to eat as a midnight snack, but just from the loud voices that could still be heard loud and clear from three floors below, the last thing he wanted was to see any of those fuckers. he could go out for a late night jog, but he wasn't up to risking getting caught by aizawa and be thrown into more unnecessary shit while all the ua staff were already on edge with what happened with him with the league of villians. working out always helped bakugou whenever he was stressed or angry about something though. it put his mind at ease. either it being punching a heavy bag or punching k—

bakugou suddenly stops in his tracks before he could realize it. his eyes slowly roll to his left side, examining the door he had briefly stopped in front of. the name "kirishima" was engraved in the small plaque beside the coral green door. he turns his head to fully look towards kirishima's door, narrowing his eyes slightly at the one barrier between him and the only person he considered not annoying. he wasn't sure why he had stopped in front of the idiot's room, let alone have the urge to even knock on it. kirishima had gone up to his room to most likely get some rest that half an hour ago. he probably wouldn't even answer the door anyways. still, bakugou couldn't help but still want to knock anyways.

he wasn't sure how long he actually stood outside in front of kirishima's door, or when his body had started to move so that he was fully facing it now. his hand slowly began to remove itself from his sweatpants pocket, but just as his hand balled tightly into a fist and was about to become into contact with the door, he hesitates with a sharp flinch. bakugou stares at the door in front of him for a long moment, before a scowl forms on his face and he grits his teeth in frustration, annoyed with himself for being uneasy about knocking on a fucking door, kirishima's especially.

without a second thought after, bakugou gives a few aggressive knocks on kirishima's door, then shoved his hand back into his pocket. he throws his head back and looks to his side, patiently waiting for the door to open. he wouldn't knock again after that. if kirishima answered, he answered. if not, bakugou would find a distraction for his insomnia elsewhere. he stood outside the door for what felt like ages, but was only about several seconds when he started to become impatient. just as he was about to call it quits and leave, already turning to leave, he heard the sound of the door click from unlocking inside.

his eyes slightly widen to the sound and the scowl on his face turns back to a solemn expression when he faces the door once again. bakugou watches as the door slowly opens, the room only being lit by the small lamp emitting light from kirishima's desk opposite of his bed. he's greeted with an immensely tired face; dazed expression, closed eyes undercast with small black crescents, mouth slightly agape. one of his hands were balled into a fist as he rubbed at one of his eyes while the other hand held open his door, which was covering half of his body from bakugou's view, "kaminari, i told you already that i don't know what breakfast and dinner would be called together, but it definitely wouldn't be dikfeast." his voice sounded hoarse from just waking up. when he dropped his hand back to his side and blinked open his hooded eyes, he seemed to finally notice that it wasn't his honey blonde haired friend on the other side of the door, but his ash-blonde one. kirishima suddenly seemed more awake once seeing bakugou at his door, "...bakugou? you're awake?"