Chapter Sixty One

Start from the beginning

"Why? What happened?"

"As always, you're worried about her." She smiled.

"Don't worry. She's with her other friend."

~

"Yeah, he basically lives with us too, he's just lucky the apartment has three bedrooms I stand of two." She tsk, "he's great company though when Jae Yi's not around." She paused looking at me. "Sorry, old habit." She awkwardly smiled.

"Anyway, how are you and Jae Yi? Are you guys hitting it off? I bet you two are, you guys were head over heels for each other." She rambled.

"Nothing's going on between us, anymore." I bitterly smiled continuing to talk.

~

Jae Yi's pov

"Hey, don't think about him too much, it's not healthy." Seungmin stated.

"I know, but there's this guy that looks exactly like him and Yuna sitting across from him." I mumbled starring at the two who were sitting at a table nearby us.

"Yuna? Weren't you supposed to be on a date with her? It's your girls day Friday thingy." He asked.

"First of all it's Sunday fun-day, second of all, it's not even Sunday, third of all, I'm spending my Friday with you." I nudged his shoulder.

"Aww, that makes me feel special." He smiled.

"Anyway. Since you flaked Yuna, I think she went on a date with some dude." He snickered.

"I flaked her to hang out with you, I mean at least I told her I was hanging out with you, besides you told me you felt special." I mumbled taking a sip of my drink.

I brushed it off and talked to Seungmin for a bit before I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Don't panic but Minho's here." I heard her whisper-shout.

"Yuna, what are you talking about?"

"He went to the bathroom and- he's coming back, gotta go I'll text you." She hurriedly went back to her seat.

"Oh god, they're actually here." I gasped slowly starting to panic, my heart beating a little bit faster then usual.

Incoming text from: Yuna

~we're leaving

~he said he wants to buy something

"Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no." I sighed throwing my face on my hands.

"Oh my god Jae Yi he's passing by us." He said lightly tapping the table avoid eye contact with Minho.

I placed my hand on the side on my face my elbow on the table covering my face from Minho's view. Once they left I looked back at Seungmin.

"Let's not leave for a while, I don't want to accidentally bump into him on our way home." I sighed rumbling my hair.

"Do you want anything else? I'll pay." Seungmin asked standing up.

"A slice of cheesecake please so I can rub it in Jisung's face." I replied as he chuckled grabbing his wallet.

"Cheesecake it is."

~

Yuna's pov

"What are we doing at an antique store?" I asked.