Chapter Four

~Enjoy

Text from Minho😍❤️

Minho😍❤️: hey lets hang out after school today

Me: Yeah sure where at?

Minho😍❤️: at the cafe a few blocks away from here

Me: Okay see you later

Minho😍❤️: great

~

"Ew, why'd you save his name as that?" Chaebin asked looking at me.

"I didn't, he saved himself as that." I smiled.

"And now I'm not as surprised." She sighed.

"Let me see what he texted you." She said snatching my phone from me.

"Ooh, he's basically asking you out on a date. " She shouted earning weird glances from people in the class.

"What?" She said looking at the students who eventually looked away.

"Shhh, Chaebin, people glancing at you weirdly is a sign to quiet down. And besides whatever happened to 'If I found out if he dates you because of a bet I'll gladly break his pretty little face'." I mimicked her.

"Nothing, I still don't like him but if you do then I'll have to learn how to like him." She huffed.

"I still think that it's a bet, so don't worry I won't get attached or anything." I mumbled.

"I doubt it, Minho seemed like a nice person." Felix interrupted.

"You've already met him?" Chaebin asked shocked.

"Yeah, I already told you guys earlier, I bumped into him this morning." He sighed. "We're you two even listening to anything I said this morning?"

"Psh, if course I did." I scoffed earning a light nudged for Chaebin.

"Anyway, you shouldn't worry so much about Minho, he doesn't strike up as someone who would do that." Felix reassured.

~

Minho's pov

"Hey, Minho how much do you wanna bet you wouldn't be able to make her fall in love with you." Changbin pointed to a random girl.

"I bet you guys a hundred dollars each that I could. No one fifty, she's looks a little harder than other girls." I mumbled.

"You have a month to make her say that she loves you then you have to break her heart no matter the situation you guys are in, deal?"
Changbin spoke.

"Give me three months and you got yourself a deal." I smirked.

~

"Come on, you have a couple months to capture her heart, I can do this. You may be a little rusty at this but she's an easy target." I said looking at my reflection on the mirror trying to motivate myself.

"Yeah keep trying that, maybe the gods could hear you and help, there's no way she's gonna fall for a play boy like you Minho. Besides, you seem to actually start liking her." Chan snickered.

"I mean she's cute and all but she is no way anyway anywhere near my type." I mumbled.

"Hmm, keep convincing yourself that too." Chan smirked.

"Moving on, do you have money?" Chan asked.

"Why? Are you giving up already?"

"Wha- no, I'm just hungry. Chris is hungry."

~

End of Chapter Four