Chapter Thirty Seven

Enjoy~

Chaebin's pov

"Ow, Chae." Hyunjin's voice woke me up.

"Sorry." I said quickly sitting up.

"Hwang Hyunjin, I thought we agreed that you'll sleep next to me on the floor with a air mattress." I mumbled laying back down throwing my arm over my eyes.

"We did, but in the middle of the night I decided that I'll sneak into bed with you." Hyunjin muttered tiredly.

"Hyunjin, you can't just make those decisions on your own." I grumbled finally deciding to get out of bed.

"We've slept on the same bed many times why is it different now?" He mumbled pulling me back into bed cuddling with me.

"It's different because you're my boyfriend." I murmured.

"Don't leave yet, stay and cuddle with me." He said fanning his breath over my neck making me laugh a bit.

"I have to make breakfast for us, come and help me make breakfast Hyunjin." I said getting up.

"I made breakfast, get up guys." Jae Yi announced knocking on my bedroom door.

"We'll be there in a bit." I said pushing Hyunjin off me getting off the bed he was whining but still proceeding to follow me,

~

"And that my friends is how you make pancakes." Jae Yi said pouring syrup on her pancakes taking a bite of it immediately spitting it out.

"Never mind, i'll just leave the cooking to Chaebin." She muttered getting up to throw her food away.

"How did you manage to mix sugar and salt up?" I asked taking a sip of my glass of juice.

"Maybe you should ask the boys since they made the batter." She said glancing at them.

"It was Chan." Jisung pointed out.

"In my defense, Jae Yi was the one who gave me the salt instead of sugar." Chan shrugged.

"Wha- Chan it's labeled salt and sugar on the jars." She said pouting. "How can you mess that up?"

"Okay, okay, sorry, I'll be careful next time." He smiled.

~

"Oh! Hi you guys!" A loud high pitched voice interrupted.

"And I'm out, see you guys later." Jisung said attempting to leave only to have Jae Yi grab his shirt pulling him back.

"Not so fast Jisung, we're all gonna suffer together." Jae Yi whispered into his ear.

"Are you guys busy after school? I wanna treat you guys out, I feel bad from my actions the other day." Yuna said clutching onto Minho's arm eyelashes fluttering like butterflies.

"Yeah, we are busy after school today." Felix said making up an excuse.

"Really? Doing what?" She asked searching for an answer.

"We're all studying at a cafe that recently opened up." Chan added.

"Oh, do you guys mind me coming?" She asked making puppy eyes making me secretly cringe.

"Actually we just wanted to go ourselves." I said as she glanced at me giving me a quick glare before looking back the everyone else.

"Oh." She said the small smile she had on fading away.

"Thats okay, let's go oppa." Yuna said walking away from us alongside Minho.

"Nice going guys." Miyoung said massaging the bridge of her nose eyes closed.

"We're gonna have to go to the cafe now." She huffed.

"Quit acting like you didn't want to go there, you been asking to go try the cafe." Jae Yi said walking to her locker.

"But we were planning to go to the arcade today." Seoyeon pouted.

"We can go tomorrow." Felix assured.

"Fine, but the cafe better be nice." She puffed out.

~

End of Chapter Thirty Seven