Chapter Sixty One

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"So, how do you like it so far? It's been a couple days since you arrived." Seungmin asked.

"It's fine I guess, I miss everyone though." I frowned at him.

"Well, no time to frown we're going out." He smiled.

"Out? As a date?" I panicked.

"No you idiot. I meant out as in out to eat. Come one, lets go."

~

"And there's your two coffees and cake." The waiter smiled at us.

"Thank you." We smiled at him.

"So, it's been almost a week since you and Minho talked, how've you been?" He asked.

"Awkward, honestly. He called a couple times but I've only answered once, it was on accident. Our conversation lasted for two minutes. It was really bad." I mumbled throwing my face in my hands.

"Hey, don't be sad about it I know Minho, he didn't miss your flight without a reason." He said patting my shoulder comfortingly.

~

Minho's pov

"What do you mean you're leaving? Where are you going?" Jisung asked though the other side of the phone.

"Yeah, and why are you telling us now?" Hyunjin added,

"I didn't think it was important." I shrugged.

"I didn't think it was import- of course it's important to us." Chaebin mocked sniffling, probably on the verge of crying.

"You're the one who told me to go after her Chaebin." I spoke.

"I know, but do you have to leave so suddenly especially after Jae Yi and Chan left?" She sobbed.

"Calm down, I'll be back soon, I promise." I smiled.

"I'll call you guys later, my flight's gonna leave. Bye guys." I smiled sadly hanging up the phone.

~

"Where is he? He said he'll be here." I mumbled to myself constantly checking my phone for any text messages for Seungmin.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Oh my gosh Minho?" I look at the figure and smiled at her awkwardly.

"Yuna." I sighed.

"What are you doing here? Are you here to see-"

"No I'm not here to see you, I didn't even know you were gonna be here." I said rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"I wasn't gonna say that but anyway, I'm waiting for someone. Also you should know I'm sorry for everything I caused, let me treat you out as an apology gift?" She asked.

"Uh, no, I'm waiting for someone actually."

"Is it Jae Yi? Yeah, I'm waiting for her too."

"What?" My eyes went wide as my eyebrows furrowed.

"We found out we were roommates, I apologized to her and we agreed to stay as friends."

I slowly nodded my head as I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Incoming text from: Seungmin

~ not meeting you until later

~ she's in a bad mood

"You know what? Coffee actually sounds nice." I sighed turning my phone off looking at Yuna.

"Hmm, seems like Jae Yi's not coming. I guess I'll just pack her some cheesecake." She mumbled stuffing her phone back in her pocket.