Chapter Ten

Enjoy~

Minho's pov

"Ooh, our little Minho is stepping up his game huh?" I heard a voice call.

"I've always been this good with girls." I replied back.

"Hmm, whatever you say." Chan said teasingly.

"You're getting a little rusty no? College is really draining you out huh?" Changbin murmured.

"Yeah, you were so much better in high school." Chan slapped my arm.

"Yeah, I know." I replied calmly.

"You have a couple weeks left you know." He continued.

"Yeah, I know." I repeated.

"Just letting that out." He finished.

"Remember Minho, a month to make her say I love you before breaking her heart." Chan stated.

"Got it?" He finished.

"Hmm." I replied with a smirk.

They laughed before a loud thud caught our attention, we turned back only to see Jae Yi with tears in her eyes about to leave the room.

I stood up with my eyes wide.

"Wait Jae Yi!" I shouted, her back was facing me while her head was down.

"Wait, let me explain."

What the hell am I gonna explain Minho? There's nothing to explain, she already heard everything. I thought to myself.

"Stay away from me and me friends." She said in a bitter tone heading out the door.

I ran to her and gripped her wrist, and made her look at me. She had tears in her eyes and I could see Hyunjin Felix and Chaebin walking towards us.

"Let me explain, please." I begged.

She looked at me then looked at her friends signaling them to not interfere with us.

"What do you want Minho?" She said with her bitter voice and a cold glare.

"It was a mistake, the thing you heard in the classroom-" I got interrupted by her.

"I know what I heard in the classroom Minho." She snapped.

"But don't misunderstand Jae Yi." I plead.

"Whatever Minho, just leave me alone." She said turning away.

"Jae Yi." I said before I grabbed her wrist again pulling her toward me, her hands at my chest and I was holing her waist.

"W-what are you doing Minho?" He questioned stuttering.

You're gonna regret this Minho, I thought to myself. I unwrapped my hands from her waist and cupped her cheeks pulling into a kiss.

She was stiff, her eyes were wide open along with her mouth, I removed my hands and moved my hands around her waist again.

"I like you Jae Yi, a lot actually, will you be my girlfriend?" I spoke.

"M-minho." She said touching her lips.

"You still wanna go on that amusement park date?" I interrupted.

She glanced at her friends before she looked back at me.

"Y-yeah." She stuttered hiding her face in her hands.

I smiled before taking her hands away from her face.

"Great, I'll see you after school." I said giving her a peck on the cheeks a light shade of pick covering her face.

"See you later babe." I winked.

She gave a little wave a big smile taking over her mouth.

"Bye." She said in a small voice walking over to her friends.

Lee Minho you messed up big time.

~

End of Chapter Ten